Rant About Mary Sues

Hello, everyone. Delia here, back at it again with another rant on my One-shot book because yes. Anyway.

So, a lot of you must have heard about Mary Sues. For the people who are confused and don't know what a Mary Sue is, well, they are OCs who are just too OP

Here's an example:

Name:Elsa the Queen of (insert here something, idk)

Age:100000000000 (okay, they're not that old, but there are rare ocassions when they have this amount of years of living.)

Likes: E v e r y t h i n g

Dislikes:Nothing

Powers:Has all powers

She is very powerfull. She is liked by everyone and nobody hates her. Everyone wants to marry her, but she refuses every person that asks to marry her because she is married to Sonic the Hedgehog (Apologies to every Sonic the Hedgehog fan out there. I'm just giving out an example).

Yeah.. That's a Mary Sue. They're just so overpowered. And not to mention the way soke of them look. Like, they can be edgy sometimes. It's just...geez. But, I'm one to talk. I used to have a Mary Sue as well. Lemme tell you.

Back when I was in 5th or 6th grade (I think?) I used to have a Sonic OC. Yes, I was a Sonic Fan. My OC was b a d. Like, very bad. First off, she was Tails's sister. Nothing so wrong about that. She was a white fox with an aquamarine hair,muzzle and belly. Not so bad, either. Now, her clothing choice. That shit.. Was horrible. I gave a shirt,.pants and then I gave her strapped socks. Yes... Those kind of socks.

And then came the redesign. This time, she was a husky. A pink husky with purple hair. She also wore ballora's clothes. V E R Y O R I G I N A L. And suddenly, she's not a dog anymore. She's a hybrid between a fox and a fish! I was very cringe worthy back then. But I still laugh at myself for doing such laughable OCs.

But, there was a plus at my Mary Sues. Their designs were bad, but they at least weren't OP.

Unlike some OCs. But, honestly, there Mary Sues are what make me happy. Because they are kind of enjoyable. I enjoy reading their backstories and stuff.

Anyways, this is all. I'll see you all next time. Delia.... Out!