💖Human!Fem!Spinel X Human!Fem!Reader💖

Before we start the chapter. DISCLAIMER:Steven Universe does NOT belong to me, but to Rebecca Sugar. You belong to yourself. This one-shot is a fluff, so, no lemon or limes. This was requested by TISIANA-. Hope you enjoy it!

_____________________________

You were on your sofa, watching TV as you ate your soup. It was Sunday. And Sundays were the BEST. For some people. Not for you, though. Why? Because you were BEYOND disappointed. It was SUNDAY. The last die of the weekend before Monday. And you HATED it.

You were about to go throw your soup in the trash, until you heard the door bell. The sound startled you, making you drop your bowl, spilling the food on the floor.

"Ugh, for fucks sake!"

You went over to the door, opening it. Your angry expression turned from an angry one to one of surprise. Your face was tainted by a faint, red de blush.

"H-hey, Spinel!"

You stuttered out, leaning on the door way. Spinel gave you a wide smile, berore poiting inside.

"May I come in?"

You quickly made way for her to get in

"O-of course! Right this way!"

She walked in, before you closed the door behind yourself. The pink haired girl saw the mess on the floor, turning to you as she gave you a concerned, yet curious look.

"Oh! That! Don't worry, I'll clean it up right now!"

You were about to make your way towards the kitchen to take something to clean up with, until Spinel grabbed you by your wrist, making you stop. She put her hands on your shoulders, turning you around.

"You okay? You look a bit agitated."

Your face went redder than ever. This made the magenta eyed girl in front of you even more concerned

"Are you sick? Do you need something? Pills? A soup?"

"No, no! It's okay! I'm fine, Spinel. Don't worry."

"If you say so..."

The two of you stood there, akwardly staring at the floor.

"Soo.. Wanna watch a movie?"

You asked, tilting your head.

"Sure." shrugged the pink haired girl, sitting down on the couch.

"Let me clean up, first."

You said, running to the kitchen. You came back with a mop, cleaning up the floor, before you went over to the your shelf, looking at all your DVDs.

"Which one would you like?"

"Dunno. I don't really care which one you pick."

You nodded, picking {your favorite movie}, before inserting it into the DVD player. You plopped down on the couch besides Spinel, looking at the screen as the movie started.

*insert time skip because I'm REALLY lazy and tired. Cuz it's night-*

The movie was at the middle now. You didn't reallt pay attention to the movie anymore. You just stared at Spinel. You loved EVERYTHING about her. Her pink, silky pony tails, her crystal like megenta eyes, her light, smooth skin. Everything.

The pink haired girl caught sight of you staring at her, making you quickly look away. You blushed yet again, until you heard her call your name

"{Y/n}."

You slowly looked at her, seeing her face. Spinel looked serious. Dead serious.

"I..really want to tell you something."

"Yeah?" you asked, you {E/c} eyes staring back at her magenta ones. The light skinned girl get very close to you, before she kissed you. You stood there shocked, not knowing what to do, but you eventually kissed bakck

After a short while, the two looked at eachother.

"Be mine?"

Asked Spinel, smiling. You smiled bakc, before pecking her cheek.

"Sure!"

_____________________________

Hey, guyyss. So, sorry this one shot is short. I'm tired, and it's late. I have to go to bed. Anyway. I hope you liked it. Delia... Out!