🍑Spinel X Reader🍑

Hello, again! Delia here! Before we start this chapter, we must get on with some things. Disclaimer:Steven Universe and it's characters do NOT belong to me, but to Rebecca Sugar. You belong to yourself. This was requested by celestiafantasy. Well.. Tyey didn't really specify if they wanted the reader to be a female or male, so I will be using the 'You' pronounce for the Reader. Also, this is a Lime chapter, so it will be a bit NSFW-ish. If you don't like that kind of content and it makes you uncomfortable , then I sugest you don't reader this chapter. That's all I had to say. Enjoy UvU.

_____________________________

You and Spinel were holding hands, walking towards Steven's house. The two of you were suposed to meet up with the hybrid and go to le Big Donut. Spinel was excited about this. The gems excitement made you chuckle, before you reached Steven's house. You knocked on the door, hearig a faint 'Coming!', before the door was opened.

"Hey, Spinel, {Y/n}! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just existing. And coming here to get you do we could go to the Big Donut."

"Yeah! Can we go already? Please?"

Asked Spinel, bouncing up and down. This made both you and Steven laugh, before the three of you finally made your way towards Big Donut. The walk was a little bit long, but it didn't really matter. You finally reached Big Donut. Heck, you even almost kicked the door open. But what was in front of the three of you shocked you.

There was a hella long of a line in front of the counter. The three of you groaned out in frustration and iritation.

"You guys can go and wait outside or do something else. I'll be here to take our orders."

You said, getting out your wallet.

"Oh, no! There's no need, {Y/n}. I'll wait here and take our orders. You two can go and do something while I wait."

"Are you sure, Steven?"

"Yep. I'm very sure. Have fun, now!"

And so, you and Spinel got out.

"So... What do you wanna do?"

You asked the pink gem, placing a hand on your hip.

"Hmm.. Dunno."

"You.. Wanna take a walk?"

"Sure."

And then, you and the gem starter walking. The waves of the ocean could be heard, the waters hitting the rocks nearby. The seagulls we're chirping as they flew. You noticed that Spinel was kind of quiet. Usually, she'd be the one to start a conversation.

"Hey, Spins, you okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Everything's okay."

You only nodded. Another 5 minutes passed by. It was really boring now. You walked  bit more further, before Spinel suddenly stopped. Since you were holding hands, you stopped as well.

"Spinel?"

Suddenly, she grabbed you, pinning you to a wall. And no, not in an alley. In public.

"S-Spinel!?"

You were confused, shocked and scared. What was going on with Spinel?

"Y'know, toots. I waited to tell you how I feel about you."

You blushed at this. And so, Spinel roughly kissed you, somehow pushing her tongue inside your mouth. This made you moan. The two of you pushed your tongues against eachother, fighting for dominance. Spinel won, so this explored your wet cavern a bit more, before she trailed kisses from your lips, to your jaw, and then to your colar bone. She started to bit on your neck, making you whimper. You could feel the eyes of other passbyers staring at the two of you as you made out.

Then, she found it. The spot she was looking for. She knew that was it because when she bit the spot, you moaned. She started to lick and suck on your sweet spot, making you whine and moan out. God, how she liked the sounds you were making. She pulled away, looking at her work. Hickeys. Those would proove you were hers. And hers ALONE.

"You look so cute, doll~."

Purred the gem in your ear, her hot breath sending a shiver down your spine. Spinel moved her towards your tights, moving slowly upwards. You waited patiently in anticipation, ready for what was about to come. You wanted this. And so did Spinel. She finally reached the hem of your pants, slowly tugging them down.

Until, the buzz of a phone interupted her, making the two of you frown in disappointment. Spinel let you go. You grabbed your phone and answerd.

"Hello?"

"{Y/n}, where are you? I finally bought the donuts!"

"Oh, me and Spinel just walked to kill some time. Don't worry, we're on our way."

Then,you closed the call. The two of you started walking back, hand in hand.

"So..."

You started

"Umm.."

"Are we.. A thing now?"

"I guess."

The both of you looked around eachother. There were a few poeple staring at the two of you. Just how many persons saw you and Spinel make out? You felt uncomfortable, but it was worth it.

You finally met up with Steven, then the three of you had a good time.

_____________________________

Hello, again! I hope you liked this chapter! I'll see you in the next one-shot! Delia.. Out!