🍋Succubus!Spinel X Innocent!Nun!Reader🍋

Oh boy. Another lemon. Y'all are some horny teens, istg. Lol. But, don't worry. I'm also a hony teen XD. Anyway.

This was requested by OtakuGirl_Molly. Sorry for making you wait for so long.

WARNING:This chapter will contain +18 content. If you're uncomfortable with this, you may NOT read.

With that aside, I hope you enjoy.
_____________________________

You were just a common nun at church, praying to God on a daily basis(sorry, I honestly don't know how church works, seeing as I don't even go there anymore).

One day, though, you came back home, feeling tired. You placed your bag on the couch, heading over to your room to get changed.

You opened the door, only to stop in your tracks to see something you nevee expected to see. A humanoid pink creature that seemed to have a long rat like demon tail, fading into a blood red color, arms also fading into a blood color, bull like legs also fading in a blood color and some bones sticking out of her arms, legs and back, creating some sort of pattern on her body. She also had a pair of wings made out of bones and see through blood red skin. She was also.... Naked.

Your eyes widened when you realized it was a succubus. Thereofore a demon. You were about to grab you cross and bible, until something grabbed you and pinned you against the wall. You didn't even see when the succubus moved. She was just so... Fast(GOTTA GO F A S T. Sorry, not sorry-).

"My, my, my... Lookie what we have here~. A little nun, trying to banish me back to the depths of Hell." said the demon, looking at you up and down. "W-What do you want, spawn of the Devil!?" you snapped, struggling against the Succubus' grip. This only intrigued the creature more.

"You see, I need a little toy to play with. Seeing as my Master, Pink, didn't want to play with me anymore(I-I'm so sorry, y'all xd). So, I went in the search of a brand new play thing. I've encountered some, but they weren't as beautiful as you." explained the pink haired demon, slowly taking your turban thingy (idfk what they are called) off, revealing your (h/c) hair.

Your eyes widened when you realized what she was going to do. Her finger hooked with the turtle neck of your church outfit, slowly ripping it appart, exposing your neck to the Succubus. She slowly leaned toward your neck and then suddenly bit it, sucking on the spot and licking it at the same time.

You suddenly felt... Horny(I-.. I'M SO SORRY-). She flicked the hickey with her snake like tongue again, making you moan. This made the demon smirk. "Now, isn't that better? And before we do anything else... Tell me your name, dear. I'll tell you mine first. My name is Spinel."

"(Y-Y/n)..." you told her. You could feel the succ-Spinel's hand rub your cheek as she bore into your (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n)? Ah, what a beautiful name for such a delicate flower like you."

Spinel took the ripped off part of your clothes, before ripping everything off, exposing your almost naked body. She used her long and sharp nails to cut your bra off. The pink haired succubus stared at your (insert yout breast size here[Imagine having the size of DIO's breasts]) breasts. She put both of her hands on your boobies, giving them a squeeze. This action made you mewl in pleasure. You wanted more. You wanted her to break you. You wanter her to claim you.

"Spinel... P-please." this made the said demon look at you. " 'Please' what, my sweet?" "Please fuck me. Please, PLEASE, fuck me!" you begged the succubus. She hummed, getting on her knees, facing your wet panties. Put a finger on top of your clothed cunt, making you whine in pleasure. Spinel finally cut your underwear off, revealing your wet sex. She smirked to herself. Oh, she knew just what she was going to do with you.

She got closer to your cunt, her snake like tongue flicking out of her mouth. She grabbed your hips, lining her tongue with the entrance of your dripping pussy(still cringing when I say or write this word-), before slowly prrssing her tongue inside. The action made you moan, gripping onto the pink eyed demon's head/hair. She looked up at you, moving her tongue in and out of you. You gripped onto her head harder, making the demon moan.

_____________________________

You didn't know how much time passed since Spinel started fucking you with her tongue. A minute? 30 minutes? An hour? You didn't know when, but at some point she added her thumb to the mix, rubbing your clit in slow circles.

And then, you finally felt it. You felt your walls clamp onto Spinel's tongue. She knee you were close, so she continued to eat you out. And before you knew it, you came on her tongue. She pulled out, licking your honey.

"Mm. Tasty (i'm c r i n g i n g)." said the demon. She picked you up, bringing you to your bed. She lied you down and tucked you in bed. "Goodnight, my sweet (Y/n)."

_____________________________

"AH! Ah shit!" you suddenly woke up.

"Doll, what happened?" asked Spinel, looking at you with a worried face. "Oh, I had the weirdest dream. You were a succubus and and I was a nun and we fucked."

Spinel was really concerned for your mental health at this point. "What's... A succubus?" "I... Rather not tell you. I already destroyed your innocence. I don't think I was do destroy it even more." Spinel only nodded and then, you both went back to sleep.
_____________________________
Welp, folks. There you have it! Okay, so before I end the chapter, I want to tell you all a fact.

Y'all ever played the game Agony? Yeah, I inspired Spinel's succubus design from the game's Succubus. The game may be a bit bad, but I still liked it. The Succubus and the Angel's are my favorite characters from the game.

Anyway. I hope you enjoyed this lemon. I'll see you all in the next one-shot. Delia... Out!