🍋Werewolf!Spinel X Vampire!Female!Reader🍋

Hey, guys! Delia here! Sorry I didn't post for these past days. I was busy doing stuff and livin' mah life! Anyway, this was requested by KiraWolff199. Hope you like this! You know the usual. DISCLAIMER:SU doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Rebecca Sugar. You belong to yourself

This one-shot is a LEMON. So, if you don't like those kind of +18 stuff, I sugest you don't read it. Now... ON WITH THE ONE-SHOT!

_____________________________

You were sitting down on the branch of a tree, upside down. Your {e/c} eyes scanning the area you were in. Well, it was night. You were all alone. Just you. Yep. Or so you thought.

You heard the sound of a wolf. Well, shit. You knew who it was. The only werewolf you knew in these woods.

"Well, well, well, well~! If it isn't my favorite vampire~?"

You groaned, jumping off of your branch, gracefully landing on your feet, back facing the werewolf.

"The fuck do you want, Spinel?"

That's right. That was Spinel. You hated her. But.. Also loved her.

"Just wanted to visit my favorite vampire, that's all."

You groaned, finally facing her. Boy, that was a mistake. You were now staring deeply into her pink, sharp eyes. You got lost in them. She was so perfect. So hot. And.. Wait. What were you thinking?

'Stop that, {Y/n}!'

Spinel took notice of you staring at her. That made her smirk.

"Oh, what's wrong, doll face? Like what ya see~?"

You blushed. Shit, she was getting to you.

"Sh-Shut up."

She was LITTERALY getting to you. And you didn't even TRY to fight it.

"I bet'cha want to have me fill you up real goo-"

"Okay, now you're kinda going too far."

You muttered. You had to admit, though. She was getting you turned on. Wait.. HOW!? This made Spinel smirk. She suddenly jumped on you, pinning you to the ground. You started to struggle under her, trying to get out of her strong grip, but gave up after a 5 minutes later. You were about to remark something, but you suddenly felt a hand stroke you down there. Oh shit. That made you moan.

"Aww, does my little vampy love that~?"

You didn't say anything. You were too focused on Spinel touching your slender body. God, you needed her. Suddenly, there was a ripping sound. You were now in your bra and panties. She ripped off your clothes. She. ripped. them. off. You were about to complain, but she stopped you when she kissed you on the lips.

Spinel traced the curved of your ass buns, before pinching one of them, making you gasp. The werewolf took advantage of this and slipped her tongue inside your mouth. She hit your tongue, challenging you to a battle of dominance. You accepted, starting to hit her tongue back. The two of you engaged in the battle, in the end the werewolf winning. She explored your mouth, tracing everything her slick and longue tongue touched. From your tongue, to the corners of your teeth, to your fangs.

You moaned, closing your eyes as you relaxed. She pulled away from your soft lips, kissing your jaw line, going for your neck. She peppered your neck with tender kisses, before she started licking the pale skin. You shivered, enjoying the feeling. Then, you moaned. She found your sweet spot. She begand to lick, bite and suck. You panted in response. You could feel a little bit of pain.

Spinek pulled back, examining her work. She left a hickey on your neck. That would show that you belonged to HER. And HER, only. Her furry hands quickly went to the back of your neck, unclasping {excuse mah english, pls} the straps of your bra. She slid it off, licking her lips at the sight of your breasts. She wasted no time in iching her head closer to your boobs, taking of your buds in her mouth. You moaned at the warm feeling. She circled your bud with her tongue, before biting it. You moaned louder. God, you felt so good.

She used her hand to touch your other breast, taking your nipple between her fingers, rubbing it, rolling it and pinching it between her fingers.

"S-Spinel~!"

Upon hearing her name, the pink werewolf looked dowb at you, smirking.

"That's right, baby. Call my name~"

Her hands treaced the curves of your thighs, going upwards. She place two fingers on the hem of your pantines, slowly taking them off. She was teasing you. You whined inpatienly. She loved the sounds you were making.

After finally taking the undergarment off, Spinel spread your legs apart, taking in the sight of your cunt. She hummed, rubbing the lips of your wet sex with two of her fingers.

"S-Spinel.. ~!"

You hated that she teased you. You wanted her to touch you. Break you. Do ANYTHING to your body.

"P-Please..."

"Hm? What was that, doll~?"

"Please~!"

"Please what, doll face~?"

"Please, touch me! Break me! Anything! Plase!"

That was enough for her. She quickly pushed a finger in your tight pussy {GOD, I hate that word so much, lmfao} , stroking your inner walls. You moaned, holding onto her arms. She added a second finger inside you, making you moand louder. With each thrust of her fingers, you could feel the coil in your stomach tighten. You were about to cum, but when Spinel felt your insides squeezing her fingers, she pulled out.

You wailed, feeling the the feeling go away.

"I'm not finished with you, yet~."

The werewolf quickly worked with her ripped off pants, taking them off, along with her panties. She quickly put her cunt over yours, your clits touching. She began to grind herself against you. Both of you moaned.

After a few more minutes of her griding, you could feel your end coming.

"S-Spinel..~! I'm about to cum~!"

"M-me, too.. Just a bit longer, doll~"

You let out the loudest moan you ever let out, before cumming. Spinel followed after.

Both of you panted, the pino werewolf getting off of you, lying down besides you. She took you in her arms, resting her head on top of yours. You snuggled against her, placing your head on her chest. You felt tired as fuck.

"Good night, doll face~."

"'night, Spins.."

And so, you fell asleep besides your new lover.

_____________________________

Finally! Finished! Welp, hope you liked it, Kira! I tried my best! :') That's all. Hope all of you liked it. See ya in the next one-shot. Delia... Out!