Q&A Answers And New Book Coming Out

First part of the chapter. The Q&A answers.

Phew, wow! Look at all of these questions!

It's just two,lol. But, it's fine! We can make do with these, sinxe they are pretty good questions! Welp, time to answer!

So, first question is from... VanillaKatKat! They aksed:

I'm glad you're okay with the idea of a discussions book! Now, to answer your question

Normally, you guys probably see me as a casual person, and would probably expect me to say something, well, casual.

But, to be perfectly honest with you, I'm actually scared. And I don't worry only for my safety, but for others' safety, too. Like, familly, friends, and strangers, etc.

So, please, guys. Be careful out there and make sure to take care of yourselves. One of my friends (they're from Amino) already caught the virus. They're still alive, but who knows what could happen?

By the way. If you're mothers and preggers, then make sure they don't get the virus. Not only is it not safe for them, but for the babies as well. They could suffer great mutations and actually die.

That's my answer to the first question. Sorry I went into detail, but it was needed.

Okay, next question is from.... -Josaphinex-! They asked:

I'm glad you're also okay with the idea of a discussions book! Now, for the answer to your question:

Well, for my favorite SU character... Imma go with my top three favorite, these being Spinel, Pink Diamond and Pink Pearl (Formerly White Pearl). My least favorite character would be Aquamarine. Idk, I just hate her so much!

"Who got the best redemption"? You probably expect to go with Blue (I would. Because of her weed clouds XD. Don't do drugs, kids). But, I'd have to go with Yellow. And here's the reason why.

You saw episode 17 of Steven Universe:Future, right? Then, you probably know that Yellow, in that episode, remade and fixed the gems they shattered and fused togheter. I was actually happy to see her doing her best to fix them using her new powers. And I'm proud of Giraffe Mom.

Okay, the second part of this chapter. The book.

Yes, we're going to create a discussions book. Since people are okay with the idea, we'll do it.

So, keep an eye out on a next chapter, where I'll be announcing the release of the book.

Welp, that's all, you guys. I hope you're satisfied with your answers and I'll see you all in the next chapter. Delia... Out!