2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣New Years Special2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Hello everyone and Happy Early New Years! Just one more day and we'll get into the year of 2020! Hopefully, 2020 will be better than 2019 :'). ANYWAY. Now... DISCLAIMER:Steven Universe and the cartoons characters do NOT belong to me. They belong to Rebecca Sugar. You belong to yourself.

This one-shot will be a fluff. Enjoy~!

_____________________________

"Happy New Years!"

You yelled out to Steven, whom opened the door for you.

"Happy New Years to you, too, {Y/n}. Now, come on inside. It's freezing out there."

You did as told, right after you shook the snow off of your boots. You took them off, placibg them next to the other boots and shoes that were sitted on the floor, next to the door. Put yout bag on the couch, sitting in the circle that was in the living room. You sat next to Spinel.

Oh, yeah.... Forgot to mention. You and Spinel are dating now {Yeah, this takes place after the Christmas Special one-shot}. Everthing's going great between you two.

"So... What's your new years resolution everyone?"

Steven asked, glancing at all of his friends that sat in the room. Spinel was the first one to speak.

"What's... A new years resolution?"

You giggled at her obliviousness and confusion.

"You see, Spinel... A new years resolution is when someone wants to try something new or change themselves {Honestly, I think that's what a new years resolution is. I would google it, but I'm a lazy little pieve of shit}."

The gem's mouth got into an 'o' shape, before she nodded, understanding what you just said.

"Wait... Before we even start telling each other our years resulotions... Why are we here at 9 PM?"

Asked Lars

"Well, duuuh~. In a few more hours. We gotta prepare and go as a group!"

Said Peridot, throwing her hands in the air.

"Anyway.. Who's gonna start?"

"I will."

Said Lapis, clearing her throat.

"I want to teach the other Lapises creative ways of using water!"

Everyone made an 'ooh' sound.

"I want to try and plant flowerd in the Kindergarten!"

Exclaimed Peridot

"Again? It was a total failure last time."

Said Amethyst, crossing her arms.

"It's like humans say! Try harder!"

"I guess it's my turn."

Said Pearl, placing her hands on her hips.

"I shall compete at a volleyball mach against humans!"

Everyone was surprised, but they continued on.

"Garnet! What's YOUR resolution?"

Asked Steven. The fusion pushed her glasses back, keeping a cool face.

"Probably find a work place."

"I'm sure you're going to be a great employee, Garnet."

Said Volleyball, aka Pink Pearl. Everyone agreed with that statement.

"Volleyball! Your turn!"

"I want to spend some more quality time with my friends!"

Pearl's face flushed a shade of blue, making her look down as everyone aww'ed at Volleyball.

"Lars, you go!"

The pink human smirked.

"I want to see if I can get over one million costumers this year."

"Isn't your shop (my brain forgot what it was. O o f) already popular?"

You asked, raising an eye brow.

"It doesn't hurt to see how many costumers you can get."

"Amethyst?"

"I want to participate at every food eating contest!"

Yelled out the purple gem

"But wouldn't it be cheating since you're a gem?"

Asked Pearl

"Nah. It'll be fiiiine."

"{Y/n}! What about you?"

Everyone focused their gaze on you, making you feel nervous of all of a sudden. You gulped, scratching the back of your neck.

{Honestly, that's how I would react if anyone asked, lol}

Spinel wrapped a hand aroubd your arm. This action gave yiu confidence, before speaking.

"{Insert here your new years resolution. If you have one, that is. If you don't, then you can always just make one up OvO}"

Everyone just stared at you.

"I know, it's silly..."

"It's not silly, {Y/n}. I'm sure you can achieve that!"

Said Steven, placing a hand on your shoulder. Everyone agreed with Steven. You thanked them.

"What about you, Spinel? What's your new years resolution?"

The pink gem scratch scratched her chin.

"I guess... Spend more time with {Y/n}."

"That's cute!"

"Good resulotion, Spinel!"

"Cheesy."

Said Amethyst.

"Um guys, not to be a party pooper, but we have to go. We have two more hours until the count down."

Everyone nodded. You all gathered your stuff and went outside. Greg stood there in his van, onbviously waiting for you. You, Spinel, Pearl and Volleyball went into the van, while Peridot, Lapis and Lars got in with Steven into his car. And so, off you went.

_____________________________
Time skip to you all ariving at the place where the count down takes place
_____________________________

You all sat on your blankets, holding something to make noises with. You all waited patiently.

You sat besides Spinel, Pearl and Volleyball {I just see you, the readers, getting along with Pearl and Pink Pearl/Volleyball}.

"So, how's your relationship going, you two?"

You asked, trying to make conversation.

"It's been going well."

Said Pearl. Volleyball nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, you all heard voices.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6-"

You all grabbed your stuff, waiting for the countdown to finish.

"-5,4,3,2,1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Yelled out Peridot, banging her objects togheter.

"IS THIS LOUD!?"

Yelled out Pearl

"IT'S LOW!"

Yelled out Garnet, before banging her pans togheter, making a very loud noise. Everyone covered their ears.

As fire works kept on going, Spinel had taking you in her arms, before dipping you down and kissing you on the lips. You kissed back, before pulling away.

"Happy New Years, Spinel."

"Happy New Years, to you too, {Y/n}."

_____________________________

WOO! That's done! Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot! Stay tuned for the next one-shots! This was DeliaSpaghetti555 and I'll see you all later! Buh-bay!

Also....

HAPPY NEW YEARS!