Chapter 1 Why me!

Sigh ever since that dangerous demon who escaped and was a creature made by the demon king himself just like his children powerful and pure chaos and his last coordinates we're in Japan so captain (Meliodas) send King to join the best hero school in Japan

"Captain why can't you go whined King "Do it for Diane" whispered Meliodas. "Fine, I'll do it" murmured King clearly angry about the decision.

"We will text you every day" teased Helbram. "Thanks" grumbled King who was packing his suitcase "remember you contact us when you find it got it," said Merlin reminding King for the second time. Yup I'll remember" said king who just finished packing.

Don't forget us now commented Ban. "I'm sure I won't" murmured King.

"Oslo are you ready to leave asked, King "woof" replied Olso "bye guys," said King the. king and Olso left for Japan it was time for U.A to let out for the day.

king started walking up to the front entrance until a green-haired boy ran senselessly and crashed into King (who was somewhat floating) which made him off guard and King falls. "oh umm... I'm sorry here" the green-haired boy extends his hand.

"Thanks, sorry too," said King taking his hand and standing up " sorry how rude my name is lzuku midoriya but my friends call me Deku," said Deku. "Hi my name is K- Harlequin," said King "Nice to meet you Harlequin I need to meet someone so I hope to see you around," said Deku passing by going to the dorms.

King proceed through the door and found his way to the principal's office Hello my name is Harlequin and I'm one of the seven deadly sins explained King "alright you'll be in class 1-A even in the dorms because this class has problems. Staying out of danger" explained the teacher named Mr. Aizawa "figures why I would get put in that class" thought King,
King only nods that he understood.

" I'll take you to the dorm, their all expecting you" sighed Mr.Aizawa they both walked in silence as the door to the dorm comes closer.

Mr.Aizawa just walks in "Hello everyone this is your new classmate Harlequin," said Mr.Aizawa getting the class's attention.

King started scanning the room until his eyes met with the green-haired boy. Wait I met him earlier" thought Harlequin.

This is going to be a long journey" thought Harlequin.

I wrote this before the COVID-19 and decided to publish all the chapters I made beforehand on Wattpad when I have some free time