Chapter 30 - Fake Friend

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Master Kenobi has been sent to deal with the demonic presence. Your assistance is not required." Barriss added.

Vega began to show me what demons he was picking up down there. He picked up a lot of demons, ranging from a bloody lot of imps, to some mancubi and something else, bigger. It took Vega a while to register what it was but it eventually came out as a dread knight. Obi Wan would stand no chance against one of those if there were other demons around, even if he had a clone division. Those dread knights were absolutely unstoppable. I've shot rockets straight at their face and they've not even flinched. Also, they have argent energy blades on their arms which are like lightsabers, and the dread knight is a hell of a lot stronger than Obi Wan could ever think of being.

"He's not going to be enough." I said as I began to walk down the corridor again. "Even if he has a clone division, he'll be slaughtered."

"I'm not letting you leave until you've apologised and explained what you were doing in Ahsoka's room." Luminara shouted at me.

"I don't have the fucking time for this." I said as I began to walk off.

"Padawan (y/n) you will obey me." Luminara shouted to me.

"Make me." I said as I turned around and looked at her. "Okay then, make me obey you. Do it, make me apologise." I said.

Luminara glared at me. Barriss also looked at me with disgust.

"What's going on out here?" Ahsoka said as she poked her head out of her room.

"Padawan (y/n) is refusing to explain why he was in your room and is intended on going to go help master Kenobi on a mission he hasn't been assigned to." Master Luminara said.

"Ahsoka, are you ok? Why was he in your room?" Barriss asked as she ran up to Ahsoka.

"Woah woah woah, slow down. (Y/n) was in my room because I told him to be. Yes we are in love and the council know about it and have made an exception. Also, (y/n) has to go help master Kenobi. Master Kenobi doesn't know what he's in for and thousands if not millions of lives will be lost if (y/n) doesn't go."

Barriss looked shocked as Luminara looked annoyed.

"Ahsoka you, you can't have fallen in love with this monster." Barriss said as she pointed at me.

"I have, and I won't change it." Ahsoka bluntly responded as she smiled at me. I smiled back threw my suit.

"But, why? He, he's a monster!" Barriss shouted.

"Sorry Ahsoka but I don't have the time for this. Every second another thousand lives are lost and all are my fault, I can only take so much." I replied before walking off.

"Bye (y/n), love you!" Ahsoka shouted.

"Love you too 'Soka." I replied before thankfully uneventfully walking to the extraction point for Vega to open a portal for me.

When I got to the extraction point, I ignored all the clones and went into my portal immediately because I'd lost too much time talking to the respectful master Luminara and her shady padawan Barriss.

Ahsoka pov

"Padawan Tano, why did you fall in love with (y/n)?" Master Luminara asked.

"I, I just couldn't not. I was always special to (y/n) even before he left, and it just hurt so much when he left and was presumed dead. When I found out that he was alive though, my feelings changed towards him. I went from being sad that I'd never see him again to wanting to see him every day without fail, but I didn't know if I could build up the courage to say so. I asked to take him to the Panorama diner together, so we did. After we'd eaten, I went to tell him that I loved him but we were knocked out by Trandoshans and taken to Trandosha where we were hunted for sport. Me and (y/n) were separated but (y/n) did nothing but search for me until he knew I was safe. When he found me, I got shot by a Trandoshan. (Y/n) killed the Trandoshan and carried me to safety taking several rounds to his body with no armour, not even flinching. When we found a place to hide, he spent the next hour making sure I was as safe as could be and even stayed awake all night to make sure that I was safe and warm. In the morning that was when I admitted that I loved him. I had no idea if he loved me back or if he was just being selfless, but as it turns out, he really loves me. He saved me twice more on Trandosha before we got rescued. Since then, I've been the only thing which keeps him in this realm, and and with us. Without me, he wouldn't be here."