64. Abrupt Actions

Start from the beginning

That's what started it all.

Now...to pee on another stick later. I won't tell them though. I'll wait it out.

Hah...like how they had me wait it out.

Funny stuff.

|Damian
____fourteen years later____

I saw the way Titan was behaving around Tashi. It was to be expected in a way because that man came into his life when he needed someone.

Amor and Titan are complicated. Watching the two of them grow up together was amazing, but these few months it seems to be a complete mess.

Titan is running from his feelings and Amor wants to better himself for not only himself, but Titan. Then for me to hear that he doesn't think they can be in a relationship is like he's dropping Amor so fast.

Gideon...had so many chances to drop me. I was horrible to him and bullied him nonstop. I played with his heart and verbally abused him constantly. Now that I know my actions and behavior it hurts to think about. Except he didn't drop me.

I could've left him when I heard how much he slept around too! Amor is like Gideon - in the sex department at least. Gideon did it for love and also as a job. Amor does it to achieve love as well.

Though when I heard he had sex with Jun...from Amor - it shocked me. Except he told us that was the worst thing he could have ever done...I agree. He told Gideon and me things that let me know that Titan is confused as hell.

"Damian."

I look at Gideon, and saw that he noticed how Titan was behaving.

"Gideon I don't know what to do. Because you gave me countless chances, so I kind of believe in giving people chances. I'm proof that people can change...but at the same time doing such a thing with family..." I drift, grabbing Gideon's hand as I pull him back. "I don't know what to do."

Gideon grinned, leaning against the wall. I saw him look down at me proudly as if he was recounting the past.

"Yes. You did change - a lot. Sometimes people don't deserve more chances...but when you love someone you unconsciously do so. Ah...Titan just needs to think more instead of throwing himself into this line of work. Now that we know what we know - it makes things easier. I don't want our kids involved." He tells me, and I couldn't agree more. "Amor is a special case. He's done horrible things, but he's not...a normal person in normal circumstances. It'd be different if he didn't have past issues with love and identity.

"At this point I just want to be careful. I see them both as my sons and I will be honest. Right now, morally speaking I can't see them together. I'm sorry to say it." Gideon shrugged, and I didn't argue with that.

I actually agreed.

"You heard me say 'now'? With the way they both were behaving they couldn't be together now. I say...wait it out. Because right now I don't know Titan's future - love wise." Gideon chuckled, smirking at me. "I had my mind set on you from the day I met you. I didn't give up - I wanted to, but I knew we'd be something great one day."

A big smile comes to my face, causing me to come towards him. I grab his hand and hold it comfortably.

"I'm happy you didn't give up on me." I whisper, and he smiles.

"I'm happy you didn't leave me. I know if Titan doesn't just wait it out and rush things based on current circumstances- he'll regret it. I know what Amor did is wrong - it's inexcusable! Except I think he did it in a mindset that was pretty corrupted - morally depraved. His father's death, his family disowning him, his love of our son...but afraid to let that be known. I'm just trying to be understanding here and open-minded." Gideon mumbles quietly when we saw Titan doing absolutely anything for Tashi.

Except something seemed odd.

"Do you get an odd feeling from Tashi at all?" I ask Gideon, and he shrugged. "I'm serious."

"I know Damian. I just...I'm not sure. We can watch him more, but the possibility of him being in a relationship with Titan is becoming greater. I'd be okay with this if we were in more normal circumstances. We need to help him make his decision and stop being so indecisive... I know exactly how." Gideon smirked, and I saw him grab his phone. "Watch them."

I nod, seeing him walk away as I knew he was calling Amor. I don't know why...but I could guess.

That's when I look at Titan and I saw him falling hard. I wasn't sure how to feel about it because it wasn't my life to mess with. I also didn't want him to regret anything.

People may get angry and question why we would even try to keep Amor in his life. They can get upset and furious all they want, but they need to see the bigger picture here.

Right now neither of them know what love is. Amor has been confused about love for longer than I thought. Titan is very confused and from a parents viewpoint it's evident.

...I think Tashi either sees it too or he's ignoring the truth.

Either way, we'll just have to see how things persist and go about. Because so far I can't tell. All I know is that we may be seeing Zeus faster than I thought.

I get to blame Tashi - not that I'm saying he's an issue. It's just enough to cause concern. Since he's in link to them...it doesn't matter how long it's been since he's seen them.

Now we'll just have to see.

Most definitely prepare Titan. Because he'll most likely be thrown into this just for knowing Tashi in such a way...

We'll just have to see.

_________________😲

Now for Damian they'll be in the future timeline too. 😁

I know it's abrupt - I just...wanted to do it. 🤧

lol. 😬

Now, how was yesterday? 😉

Did my embellishments and clever wording get you? 😌

I'm not saying a WORD on who'll be with who. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I placed my words in certain places and let you guys think what you must. 🙇🏽‍♀️

Because I said their relationship wasn't in the cards... 😲

Now...NOW - then I said sorry. 😉

Wow. 😶

Now you guys won't know. 🙅🏽‍♀️

I may anger some but all I can say is be openminded. 💁🏽‍♀️

If you leave because of it... 😶

I don't know what to say - but... 🙃

Yeah. 😝

The future is unforeseen. 👀

That's all I can say. 🤷🏽‍♀️

What...do you....think? 🤔

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO🧡