Returning home

Greta

We went back to the hotel room, packed our stuff, and checked out. I couldn't wait to sleep in my bed. We arrived at the airport and boarded the plane. I had to admit, sitting next to Dante on the flight wasn't as bad as the trip to the Bahama.

Clara sat next Hans while he told her all about our venture in the Bahamas. Damien and Belle cuddled next to each other.

"What do you think we'll do when we get back?" I asked Dante.

"I thought we could have a romantic dinner and spend time together with the two of us," Dante suggested.

"I think that's an excellent idea," I agreed.

Dante smiled as I returned it. I had a feeling life would get crazy when we returned.

**********
Narrator

While Greta and the rest of the group flew home, the fairytale books appeared on a bed. Sherry walked into her bedroom.

"Sherry! Cosmo's at it again!" Gus yelled.

"I'll take care of Cosmo in a few minutes! I need to change!" Sherry yelled back. "Cosmo this and Cosmo that. Sheesh, it's a raccoon," she mumbled to herself, throwing her arms in the air with exasperation.

Sherry noticed books sitting on her bed and walked over, picking one up.

"The Fairytale Stories," Sherry muttered. She opened the book and flipped through the pages. "Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, and The Three Bears, Beauty and The Beast, Hansel and Gretel, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. That's so odd," she whispered.

Eh, Davis must have left his books in her room, Sherry thought you herself. She closed the book and tossed it onto the bed. Sherry walked over to her closet, opened the door, and searched for an outfit. While she was busy finding a change of clothes, the books disappeared.

Sherry pulled an outfit out and turned, stopping as she noticed the books gone. Harry stopped at Sherry's room. "You look perplexed. Are you happy or sad? I hope you're happy because happiness is wonderful," Harry declared.

Sherry looked at her brother, strangely. "No one is that happy all the time," she told her brother.

"I am. It's better to be happy than grumpy," Harry announced.

"Harry, leave Sherry alone," Steve said, sneezing. "Ugh, my allergies are killing me," he said, blowing his nose.

"Maybe Sherry likes a boy," Brad said. The others looked at Brad, who acted bashfully.

"Sherry!" Gus yelled.

"Okay, out everyone," Sherry said, shooing her brothers so that she could change clothes.

Whatever happened to the books would not remain a mystery as they reappeared with the next guardian.

*******
Hans

I sat next to Clara on the plane and talked to her. I told her all about our time in the Bahamas. She seemed to dig it.

"I must say you had an exciting adventure," Clara mentioned.

"Nah, that's nothing compared to what I live with," I said, pointing at Greta.

Clara looked at Greta, who talked to Dante. "Greta is such a lovely woman. I can't wait to open a boutique with her. Her designs are fabulous," Clara gushed.

"Right on, older dudette. My sista is crazy awesome with clothes. Greta made our clothes growing up since we couldn't buy clothes. Way better than running around naked," I reasoned.