Gingerbread house

Hans

Do you know how you're strolling along minding your business when you feel heavy breathing on the back of your neck? Well, you haven't, but I have.

I craned my neck until I came face to face with a beast. The beast blew a breath, threw his nose, getting boogers on me.

"Do you mind? If you need a tissue, then ask for one," I said, walking over to the tissue box on the front desk. I grabbed it, used one to wipe my face off, and tossed it into the trash. "Here, hold this," I said, handing the box to the hairball in front of me. I pulled out a hand sanitizer and used it. I didn't need to catch a cold.

I snapped the lid closed and put it back into my pocket. After disinfecting my hands, I handed the box of tissues to the big furball.

"Here, you need to blow your nose, toss your tissue in the trash, and wash your hands," I advised.

The big furball took the box from me and looked at me perplexed.

"What is this?" The furball asked me.

"What does it look like to you? Its tissue, duh," I said, rolling my eyes.

The furball leaned in and looked at me, bearing his teeth. "Do you know who I am?" He asked, letting a low growl escape his lips.

"No, should I? Are you a big kitty cat who needs love?" I asked, grabbing his furry and rubbing it with my hands. "Oh, who's the cute kitty cat?" I said in a baby voice. "You're the cutest kitty cat. Oh, yes, you are."

The furball slapped my hand away. "I'm not a cat. I'm Damien, you half-wit," Damien said.

I looked at Damien, seeing the fur, teeth, horns, and hooves. "Didn't anyone tell you to need to shave? No chick likes a hairy dude," I informed Damien.

"The witches cursed me. I return to human if I help them, and Belle won't be a statue," Damien told me.

"Bummer," I replied nodding.

"I don't know what they want me to do since they didn't tell me," Damien said.

"Look, mommy, it's a lion!" A little girl yelled, pointing at Damien. The mother screamed, snatching up the child and running away.

"Well, what you're not going to do is alert anyone else," I said as Damien nodded.

I saw people coming to the lobby and turned, pushing Damien out of view. Let's see; you got a bitch boy stealing my sister's designs. You have a wolf who wants to eat my sister, that kinky bastard. My sister, who faked a marriage yet, acts like her hubby has the plague. Now, we have a beast, a statue, and witches running loose. Well, alright. It thought this would be a boring vacation.

*******
Dante

I finished the website and ran it. Greta watched her designs come to life and played around with it.

"This is incredible," Greta said, smiling. She turned and looked at me. Our eyes locked as she looked at me.

I did what any guy would do at this moment, I leaned in and captured her lips. The kiss started slowly; then, I deepened it. The best part is Greta kissed me back.

I pulled back and licked my lips slightly.

"Uh, well, um," Greta stammered.

"You're welcome. Just let me know when you want to go live with it," I replied.

"Do I owe you anything?" Greta asked.

"No," I answered.

"You don't want anything in return?" Greta questioned me.