Packing

Greta

I packed for my trip to the resort. I made sure I had everything that I needed. Hans walked into my bedroom and stared at my suitcase.

"You forgot something," Hans mentioned.

"No, I think I have everything that I need," I replied.

He held up two bags of edibles. I snatched them from his hand, tossing them into my pocket.

"I told you that you forgot something," Hans said, grinning.

"I'll need them if I will survive a week with Chad and Dante," I sighed.

"Your bitch boss is a douche. If I had my pick, I would take Dante. He's a way better choice," Hans mentioned.

"This isn't about choosing. It's surviving stupidity at its finest," I remarked.

"Yeah, stupidity that makes you hot in the pants," Hans retorted, smirking.

"Dante doesn't make me hot in the pants," I said with a look.

"I never said Dante," Hans mentioned, smirking.

I looked at Hans, annoyed.

"At least you have someone wanting your stupid uptight ass. I have Diego trying to set me up with his cousin. Let me tell you, I can see why the guys aren't beating down her door," Hans remarked.

"The girl can't be that bad," I replied.

Hans whipped out a picture and showed it to me. My eyes widened.

"Well, some women need love too," I said, cringing.

"Not that kind of love. I have low standards, but that's the bottom of the barrel," Hans told me.

"Maybe the girl has a nice personality," I suggested.

"She doesn't. I know, I met her," Hans mumbled.

I pushed my lips out and then pulled them in.

"Hansel!" Hans shrieked, mocking the girl. "You want this!" I watched Hans roam hands over his body and pose, then kiss the air.

I arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, thanks to Diego, you douche," Hans grumbled.

"Why don't you come with me to the resort?" I offered.

"Do you think king douche head would approve?" Hans questioned.

"You don't have to come as part of the work aspect. You rent a room and tell people that you're vacationing. Who knows you may meet someone," I suggested.

Hans thoughts about it.

"I could hang out at the beach, soaking some rays, scoping some luscious females, and watching Dante beat the hell out of Chad," Hans responded, smirking.

I shook my head. Hans left my room to call Diego and pack. I picked up a bag of edibles and looked at it. If I get stuck with the bitch from hell and wolf boy, I needed help.

*******
Dante

I packed two suitcases and a toiletry kit. I heard a knock at the door as I zipped up my bags and carried them to the front door. I answered the door as Andrew came into the apartment. He saw the bags.

"Are you going somewhere?" Andrew questioned, pointing at the bags.

"I'm traveling with Greta to attend some fashion retreat," I mentioned.

"You hate fashion. You said people in the fashion industry are pompous assholes," Andrew commented.

"I don't hate fashion, and I have a better style than you. The people who contact me to design their pages are pompous asses. Can you do this or change that?" I mocked.