The witches

Narrator

While Greta and Dante went sightseeing, the witches had plans of their own. They needed to keep Dante and Greta on the right track while watching the evil witch, aka Chad, the slimy boss.

Chad came out of his room as Locasta and Helga peeked around the end of the hallway.

"Explain to me why Maleficent put us on babysitting duties?" Helga asked Locasta.

"She wants us to make sure there's no interference," Locasta answered.

"We need a patsy," Helga mentioned. Locasta nodded. They watched Hans come out of his room. "Hello, patsy," Helga said.

"I thought the guy's name is Hans?" Locasta mentioned.

"It is, but he's a patsy, which a foil. Pay attention," Helga demanded, rolling their eyes.

The problem is when you put lesser witches in charge of watching an evil witch, it bounds them to screw things up.

*******
Hans

I was strolling along, minding my business on the pool deck when a waiter tripped, stumbled, fell, and crashed into me. He sent me flying into the pool. I heard laughter. I turned to see Chad pointing and laughing at me. Oh, I know how this works.

I climbed out of the pool, soaking wet. It's time to get even after I change my clothes. I went back up to my room with water trailing behind me. I went inside and changed my clothes, putting something dry on me.

Now, if I'm mistaken, they have a gift shop that sells souvenirs. I made my way down to the shop and looked around it, finding what I need. I walked over to the counter and tossed the eye drops on it. The cashier rang me up, glancing at me.

"Allergies," I said, faking sneeze.

I paid for the eye drops and snatched them off the counter, then making my way to the patio area. I checked, and bitch boss was in the water. I found his table with a drink, then pulled out the eye drops. I whistled, then walked away. I give it thirty minutes before we react.

*******
Dante

Greta and I returned to the hotel after sightseeing. Well, we returned covered in mud. We encountered Hans in the lobby, hanging out.

Hans looked up from his chair at us. "I didn't know you were going mud wrestling. Who won?" He asked us.

"I did," we said at the same time.

"Right on," Hans said, nodding.

"I'm going to take a shower," Greta grumbled, going up to the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a look.

"Not mud wrestling with my fake wife," Hans answered.

"That wasn't my plan," I replied.

Hans gave me a look.

"Okay, it was my plan. I wasn't expecting to join your sister. I gave her a slight push, and she face-planted in the mud," I mentioned.

Hans roared with laughter.

"Then sugar plum pulled me in when I held out my hand," I added.

"Aren't mud baths good for the skin?" Hans asked me.

"Not this mud bath, and why do you look like you're up to something?" I questioned.

"Did you ever hear about the eye drop laxative?" Hans asked me.