Evil resurfaces

Unknown

"You're bag, sir," the driver said, handing me my suitcase.

"Thank you," I answered, taking my bag and carrying it into the hotel. I pressed the bell on the ledge as a worker waited on me. After checking in and paying for my hotel room, I walked over to the elevator, pressing a button.

I waited as the doors opened, and a guy stepped off anxiously. We passed each other with a glance, and I pressed a button in the elevator. The guy spun around as the doors closed.

My suspicions were right. Tracking the twins led me to their whereabouts. It's a shame they thought they could vanish without a trace. I won't make the same mistake twice.

The elevator doors opened, and I stepped out, walking to my hotel room. After opening the door, I entered the room, setting my bag down. The twins escaped me once; that won't happen again.

******
Hans

No, it can't be. What is he doing here? I pressed the button on the elevator frantically until the doors opened. I stepped on, pressing the button to the floor that our rooms located.

If he's here, then we're in deep shit. "Come on," I mumbled to myself, waiting for the elevator to reach the floor. This elevator is the slowest thing I ever rode, and that speaks volumes.

Once the doors opened, I got the hell off of it. I ran to Greta's room and pounded on the door. Dante opened it.

"Didn't I see you?" Dante asked.

I pushed past Dante.

"Come in and make yourself at home," Dante mumbled.

"Is Greta here?" I asked, not having the patience for our bantering.

"Greta went down to the expo because Chad beckoned her. Why?" Dante questioned.

"Because we have a bigger problem than that douche," I huffed.

"Now what?" Dante asked, crossing his arms.

"A man named Ludwig is here," I answered.

"Does that name mean something to me, or should I guess?" Dante asked me.

I paced because I didn't want to stand there. "Ludwig is a man that tried to eat us," I exclaimed.

"Say what? Did you say tried to eat you?" Dante asked, not sure what I said.

"Yes, as in eating humans, especially children," I snapped. "Pay attention!" I didn't have time for Dante's billion questions.

"Okay, I'm confused and need clarification, since I have none. Start talking," Dante ordered me.

"Our parents died when we were kids. Greta and I went to an orphanage in Germany until a man came to take us home. We didn't think it was bad because the man took us home and fed us. We love our food. Well, it got worse. The man fed us to fatten us up so he could eat us. Greta and I outsmarted the man and escaped," I explained.

"Okay, if this happened, how did you manage to come to the States?" Dante questioned me.

"We snuck on a boat and came to the States, landing in this town. We enrolled in school and hid there until we were older and got jobs," I answered.

Dante looked baffled.

"No one knows about our situation except for you now," I added.

"So, you're not an idiot?" Dante asked.

"I tell you a horrible man from our past is here, and you question if I'm an idiot?" I asked, looking at Dante with annoyance.

"Well, you've proven yourself that way," Dante remarked.