I'm too sexy: oh, gag me

Dante

Since Greta would return to the room, I took my laptop to Han's hotel room and set everything up. I logged on and activated the camera. Once the camera came online, we waited.

I checked my watch to see when the expo was ending. The exhibition should end in a few minutes, which meant the wicked dick of the west would go to his hotel room.

"Man, Greta had her panties in a twist," Hans mentioned, walking around the hotel room, tossing a ball into the air.

"That's because cheesedick threatened your sister," I mumbled, watching the screen.

"We should so pour hot cheese wiz all over Chad's dick, then let an animal have some fun," Hans suggested, grinning.

"That's if we could find Chad's dick," I added.

"Fo sho, man," Hans agreed.

I looked at Hans. "Never say that again," I instructed.

"What? I'm hip to the lingo of the people. That's urbanise," Hans told me, nodding and smiling. "Damn, the man, free the people!" Hans chanted.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, looking at Hans.

"It's called the right to assembly or protesting," Hans said, surprising me.

"Do you even know what the right to assembly means?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it's the right of people to gather and collectively express, promote, pursue, or defend their collective or shared ideas. Everyone knows this, duh," Hans answered, rolling his eyes.

"It amazes me how you understand that, but don't understand there is no such thing as Germanise," I remarked.

"It amazes me that you can get my sister to cave to you. Do you lack in an area? Do you need help? Ooh, I could order a penis pump for you," Hans announced.

"No, I don't need help. I'm packing enough for you and me," I replied.

"Just saying, there's nothing wrong with admitting you need help in that department," Hans mentioned.

I gave Hans a look, and he shrugged. I heard a door opened and looked at the screen. I watched Chad enter his room and close his door behind him. He undressed, and Hans wasn't lying when he said Chad was a short, short man.

"Aww, man, when is it getting good because no one wants to watch shorty get naked. Can you imagine if that dude was in a porno? I would sleep through it," Hans exclaimed.

I looked at Hans incredulously. Chad went into the bathroom, and we heard the water running. Damn, this was boring. All we had at the moment was Chad's shortcomings and nothing worth showing to people.

"I'm going to check on Greta. Let me know when a short man does something," I told Hans.

"Aye, aye, Captain," Hans said, saluting me. I can't go with this guy. He needs to lay off Diego's unique herb.

*******
Hans

I looked at the video and needed to entertaining. I played around with backgrounds. I brought up an African safari with lions. Who doesn't like lions?

The bathroom door opened, and I watch Chad walk into the safari. As he turned, the animals looked then bolted. That's hilarious. I changed the background to an ocean. I watched a shark swim towards Chad and open his mouth, then chomping down on his manhood. The shark didn't seem satisfied. Yeah, I don't blame you, buddy. Chad leaves most women unsatisfied.

I changed the background to a farm with pigs running around squealing, even the three little pigs running away screaming. Then I watch Chad start dancing around and changed the backdrop to a disco. This video is much better when you change the background. I pressed the stop bottom catching Chad with raised arms and letting it all hangout. Okay, we need a song.