Arrival

Greta

The plane landed in the Bahamas at the resort we were staying at for the retreat. I grabbed my carryon bag and exited the plane. I walked towards the baggage claim as someone tackled me inside the airport.

Dante flipped me onto my back as people stared at us.

"Do you mind? The wifey here left her sexy beast behind on the plane. I have to club her over the head," Dante remarked.

My eyes widened.

"Move along," Dante said, gesturing at everyone.

"Will you get off me?" I asked.

Dante stood up and yanked me up. I thought he would rip my arm out of the socket.

"Listen, Brute," I warned Dante.

Before I could finish my sentence, Dante grabbed me and crashed his lips into mine. My arms flail around in the air as he kissed me. Dante deepened the kiss as my arms dangled to their side.

The next thing I knew, Dante stop kissing me and let go. I fell onto the floor.

"Damn, that's what I call making someone fall for you," Hans mentioned.

"Too soon?" Dante asked, looking at Hans.

"Nah, someone has to show my sister, who's boss," Hans answered.

"Oh, I'm more boss in the best way," Dante remarked.

I laid on the floor like a lump as Chad stormed past us.

"What's his malfunction?" Dante asked.

"Oh, that douche is mad because I outrank him with my staff. Not my problem, he's a one-inch dickhead with a quick pump, making him a minute man. No chick wants a short-short man," Hans reasoned.

I finally got up since Tweedledum and Tweedledumber left me on the floor.

"How long were you planning on lying around, Greta?" Hans asked.

I glared at Hans and shook my head. I need to get my bag and go to my hotel room. Then I need a stiff drink. I wonder if you can stay drunk the entire time here?

*****
Dante

Hans and I walked to the baggage claim.

"Your sister is a little uptight," I mentioned.

"My sister needs to get laid," Hans remarked.

"You don't say," I replied.

"Yep, Greta is cranky when you take her food, or she doesn't get nooky," Hans told me.

"So, I need to feed her, then show her the galaxy?" I questioned.

"Or incorporate food into your love machine," Hans suggested.

"I will think about that," I said.

We arrived at the baggage claim, and I saw Chad trying to make a move on Greta. Oh, that won't do at all. It seems the dumbass doesn't want to keep his hands. I must rectify this situation.

I walked up behind Chad as he was getting ready to grab Greta's ass. I reached down and moved my hand between his legs and gripping his family jewels. Chad released a squeak as Greta pivot to see us.

"It seems your boss doesn't understand boundaries. So I'm showing him," I mentioned, squeezing.

Greta grabbed her bags and scurried off. I leaned close to Chad's ear.

"I will warn you once. Come near what's mine, and you won't have any boys. You will become a she," I growled.

Chad's eyes bulged as I smiled. I released him and grabbed my bags. I needed to catch my love muffin. Chad grabbed his junk and dropped to his knees. Hans walked up and saw him on the floor.