Gumdrop

Greta

I got up and showered, then changed into a top and skirt, adding sandals. I thought about what Dante said as I finished getting ready for the expo. I had to assist the bitch boss during it. I hoped that when I had a free moment, I could show some of the top designers my ideas.

I heard a wounded animal and turned to see Dante waking up. I looked at him with his hair all over the place, and he looked like he went on a bender.

"Remind me not to partake with Hans again," Dante mumbled.

"What did you and my brother do last night? When I left you two, you were in the lobby," I mentioned.

Dante got out of bed and stretched. "We went up to his room and smoked some magic stick. Then I saw purple elephants with polka dots," Dante mentioned, looking confused.

I shook my head. I should have warned Dante that Hans tends to smoke some crazy herb, but I didn't. That's what he gets for spiking my coffee.

"I have to attend the expo. Behave yourself," I ordered.

"Pft, I always behave myself," Dante retorted.

I didn't believe Dante and knew he was full of shit. I didn't have time to argue with him. I would do that later. I left the room and made my way downstairs.

********
Dante

Did you ever feel like a mile of the wrong road? Well, I felt ten miles of bad road. What the hell did Hans lace with his shit?

I crawled out of bed and showered. It didn't help. I still felt like Andrew's bad judgment with women, except for my sister. I needed to get rid of this roughness and called the one person I knew who would help.

You reached Betty's BDSM boutique. Your pain, my pleasure.

I cringed and shook my head. "Uncle Alec, you need some new greetings," I told Alec.

Well, I could have answered Pinky's Porno Palace.

"That's even worse. No one wants to hear about your kinky fetishes, especially me," I grumbled.

You sound bitchier than usual. What did you smoke?

"Some shit that Hans had on him. I'm sure Diego gave him the special," I explained.

That's your first mistake. Always buy your shit. People are whacky-whack.

"The nineties hip-hop called, they want their Criss-Cross lyrics back," I retorted.

I thought it was cool. You know wearing your pants backward was all the rage.

"So was wearing your pants down to your knees. Two things that will never happen with me, because that's not cool," I remarked.

You take all the fun out of things when you turn into Bitchy Bitch.

"I need the remedy so I can harass my wife," I informed Alec.

Did you get married? Congratulations, and thanks for not inviting me to the wedding. You get no gift from me.