Meeting him

In this story the boys are gonna be fuckboys even kairi and Alvaro

Evelyn pov

I got up from my bed and quickly take a shower, today Is my first day back to School in New Jersey.

I used to go there with my  cousin, but my mom made me move with her for a whole  ass year to Florida and I meet roshuan and Alvaro they're my best friends, they moved to New Jersey too, they moved first like a week ago.

I finish getting ready for my first day back in school.

I walk down to the kitchen where I saw my step brothers and sister, my dad had 3 boys and 2 girl with my step mom but we like each other, I just don't like her

I got my car keys and say bye to everyone before I get on the car with my cousin, Juan.

School

Me and Juan got out of the car and everyone look at us whispering things, we just ignore  it and walk in to get my schedule.

Once I got my schedule, me and juan walked to my new locker, I was about to open the door but someone put their hands on my eyes.

Ju=wow dude what the fuck is your problem?" Juan said while putting me behind him and pushing the guy.

U=wait no" I said to Juan and push him away from me and turn to the guy.

U=what-" I stop when I saw roshuan and Alvaro with the fuck boys.

I jumped on roshuan and he spin me around, then he put me down and I hugged Alvaro.

Ju= what's going on?" Juan ask while pulling me away from Alvaro and push Alvaro away from me.

__________________________

Kairi pov

Me and the boys were getting out of the car, Alvaro and roshuan came back one week ago and this is their first day back.

M=uhhh kairi your crush is back"  mattia said hitting my back, I looked to where he was pointing and saw Evelyn, I immediately blush and look down.

Ale=but she is with Juan. . ....sorry men" ale said and I looked to Evelyn again to see her smiling at Juan.

R=yoo Alvaro, Evelyn is here como on let's go" Roshuan said and Alvaro smiled before they run to her, me and the boys follow behind them still confuse.

Roshuan put his hand on Evelyn eyes when we got to her and Juan.

Ju=wow dude what the fuck is your problem" Juan said while putting Evelyn behind him and pushing Roshuan back.

E=wait no" Evelyn said pushing Juan out of her way.

E=what-" Evelyn said but stopped when she saw us or more like roshuan and Alvaro .

She screamed while smiling which was adorable, she jump on Roshuan and he spin her around, I just look away from them then she hugged Alvaro while they smile.

Ju= what's going on?" Juan asked while pulling her away from Alvaro.

E=oh yeah juan this is Alvaro and Roshuan my best friends from florida and those are..... roshuan and Alvaro friends, guys this is Juan" Evelyn said while smiling showing her chubby cheeks, but I could only focused on her body, she was really hot and cute she had puffy thighs, good size tits and perfect size and figure of ass for her body, I have had a huge crush on her since freshmen but I am to nervous and scare to talk to her even though I am a fuck boys as people say, I have always think about her, when she moved away a year ago I cried for a whole ass day.

Alv=kairi" Alvaro said passing his hand in front of my face.

K=what?" I asked, and blush when I saw Evelyn looking at me.

E=i said I am Evelyn and you are..." she said while taking her hand out for me to shake it, I was deep in the moment that I didn't realize that I was staring at her without saying or doing anything.

M=don't mind him, I am Mattia and this is Kairi" Mattia said and shake Evelyns hand, smirking checking her out.

Ju=we have to go chubby, see you guys tonight" Juan said and put his arm around Evelyn before they walk away.

K=wait what?tonight?" I ask when they where far from us.

R=why were you not talking she was all lovely with you and you just ignore her, in reality she is rude" roshuan said while slapping the back of my head.

Alv=her tits are not her face just so you know" Alvaro said laughing making me blush in embarrassment.

M=leave him alone he has a huge crush on Evelyn since freshman but it's to scare to talk to her but if he doesn't do a move I am sorry kairi but the body is something else" Mattia said and I roll my eyes at him.

R=don't talk about her like that" roshuan said in annoying tone and look away from us.

M=I am just scaring Kairi so he can make a move" Mattia said laughing and I roll my eyes while roshuan sigh.

R=if you guys play her, forget about me or that I exist" Roshuan said walking away from us, we turn to Alvaro and he just nod before walking behind him.

Ale=well my dude, you can't play her anymore" ale said as we start walking to class.

K= I am not gonna play her" I said and went on my phone until we got to class.

When we got there I saw Evelyn sitting next to Robert laughing making me smile.

M=simp" Mattia said in my ear, I roll my eyes and we take a sit behind them, all class I was just hearing and looking at Evelyn and Robert how they were having fun, right now I am so jealous.

K=can you guys shut the fuck up"  I told them while roughly writing the notes.

E=mhm sorry" she said and the rest of the class they talked by writing it in a paper.

I sigh and try to focused on the class but I couldn't stop thinking on how rude I said it to her...

First story and part , vote and comment