chapter 19

Elsa POV

Sunscreech's lasers hit nothing. There was no one on the other side. "..hmm wrong tunnel I guess." He murmured. "My throne is this way, let's go." We snuck through the halls, luckily there was no one in the castle. Eventually we got to a grand set of doors which sunscreech promplty kicked open. Antonio sat upon the throne in his hood. "Ah, I was wondering when you would arrive." He said as a bunch of soldiers suddenly showed up behind us. "what?!" I yelled. I looked at sunscreech as he turned to me and smiled. "....nononononono" I said as I fell on my knees. He walked over to Antonio and kneeled as...Valerie?? Entered the room and rant to him. My heart hurt as they started making out and whispering to each other. "Why why would you betray us, we took you in?!" I cried as I was forced to my knees by the guards "Because you were a fool. I mean really, I shot your mste right in front of you and you still developed feelings for me?" He laughed evilly and put his arm around Valerie. "Yes yes, Sunscreech, you can brag later." Antonio said as he rose from his throne. "The time for the execution has come." "What!' I yelled as the 3 elite soldiers were suddenly shot and they picked me up and shoved me towards the front door. "We:re going to execute you in front of the entire army. Didn't you hear what sunscreech said about morale?" Tears fell from my eyes as Valerie whispered into sunscreech's ear and he nodded excitedly and walked off with her upstairs. The guards had me surrounded on all sides as I was matched out onto the walls. Jairo stopped shooting his lightning once he saw me, in fact everyone stopped fighting. "Behold your alpha!" Antonio yelled. "Behold...HER DEATH!" without warning the soldier behind me kicked me to the ground and aimed his rifle when suddenly he was blasted aside by lightning! I thought it was jairo but then I saw sunscreen and Valerie running out and fighting the guards. Antonio murmured something under his breath and suddenly shot a giant wave of fire from his hands into sunscreech who was thrown back into the wall. I quickly turned primal and started to attack the guards too as jairos army began to attack again. Valerie ran to protect sunscreech as I leapt at Antonio and tackled him to the ground, slashing his face open...

 Valerie ran to protect sunscreech as I leapt at Antonio and tackled him to the ground, slashing his face open

"What the frick!" I yelled as he threw me off of him. Sunscreech had gotten to his feet. "I should've known..." He said before blasting it in the back of the head. 'CEASE FIRE!" me and sunscreech both yelled. Both armies once again went silent. "THE BRIGADE IS MINE, UNDERSTAND?" sunscreech yelled at his soldiers. "YOU WILL ANSWER TO NO ONE ELSE EVER AGAIN" he grabbed a random soldier and shot him in the face "OR THAT WILL HAPPEN. GOT IT?!?!" They all kneeled before him. "Thanks for rescuing me" I said before he turned to me. "Well yes, you're more valuable to me alive than dead." "Wh-" I was suddenly grabbed from behind by Valerie who held a knife to my throat. Then I saw it...the plane was heading towards us. Sunscreech walked to the wall where the army was "LEAVE, ALL OF YOU. OR SHE WILL DIE. AND SO WILL YOU." Jairo looked into my eyes and I nodded. "FULL RETREAT!" he yelled as the plane flew over and started to drop many many bombs into the battlefield. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEY'RE LEAVING!" I yelled at sunscreech. He looked at me "ah...that's too bad. men, kill them" He said quietly as his soldiers in the wall started blasting as the bombs killed even more. I shut my eyes as I started crying a bunch. This was the end...