chapter 12

(one week later)
Nick POV

I dodged out the way as an arrow flew past and hit one of my men. "KILL THSM!" a enemy shouted before I threw my swords into his gut. Alpha Jairo foguht beside me as we defended hsi home. I brought like half of my soldiers here because the Brigade was attakint the blood fountain territory and they needed help. We were actually really good working as a team hopefully if we survived this battle we could actually bring the fight to the brigade instead of always defending.

Sunscreech POV

I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down in the corner in my usual spot.
I looked over and saw Tim and Janice or whoever they were feeding each other. I squinted in disgust and went back to eating my cereal. Elsa walked in with her babies as usual and was going to go sit with them but noticedtheir weirdness and reluctantly sat by me. She didn't say anything for a while so neither did I. "Im not gonna try and be your friend anymore. It hurts too much" I just stared. "...what?" "It hurts too much because even though you killed my mate and have been nothing but mean to me, i still like you and I can't even stand seeing you because I get so angry that I do like you and you don't even LIKE me, and I just... that's all I have to say." I spit my cereal out in shock and stumbled back. 'you WHAT?" I screeched. "THATS RIGHT I LIKE YOU* she shouted and everyone started staring with crazy looks on their face. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!" "I CAN FEEL IT IN MY HEART" I could feel myself getting red under my mask.  The girl was crazy. I was sunscreech, beta to alpha Davis, former leader of the brigade, the man who had put down her lover, how could she possibly like me? "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but I do not accept!" "What!" "I HAVE A WIFE!" I shouted and ran out of the room.

Elsa POV
I watched him go and carried my babies to the living room crying a little bit. Was I going to be alone forever? I thought as I started playing with my babies. Would my babies have no dad? Would anyone ever be with me? What was I gonna do... suddenly I heard screams from outside. I ran to look out the door and was bonked on the head out of nowhere and went unconscious.

Nick POV
I could smell the blood from the pack house and I ran towards it at full speed but I was too late. There were lots of injured soldiers everywhere including... richard.
I ran over to him he had a giant stab wound in his gut, I could sense hew as about to die and there was blood everywhere. "Richard!" 'im sorry alpga... he took Elsa away....I couldn't stop him. He went that way" Richard pointed then remembered I couldn't see and said "west"  and then went limp and died right there. I sensed the area and sensed multiple large claw marks on the ground. I gathered up 20 soldiers and told the rest to help the pack and we followed the trails.