chapter 5

Elsa POV
I devided to go to the mall to pick out some clothes for all the babies and i brought Janet with me cause she www my best friend. And dad was babysitting was "I can't believe you're a mommy!" "i know it's pretty wild huh" "Yeah," we got some chocolate ice cream and went into the store to find some baby clothes so we went to the. Baby section. I picked out some stuffed animals and some cute clothes for each of them and I picked up some toy swords even though they couldn't play with rhose for a while. And I got some diapers, some bottles, some milk stuff and 2 cribs. Janet helped me carry everything. We went to the counter and I snelled something familiar. I looekd over an saw a big lady and she saw my face and she ran away immediately. Huh that's weid. I got up to the counter and smelled the cashier...he was a wolf too? He smelled me also and smiled 'hello there" "hi what pack are you with?" "Im with the brigade!" my heart started pounding and I tried to play it cool "oh yeah?" "yeah my alpha sent me here because he wanted to have a catalog of all the packs and this area for some reason and Thought it I worked at a mall I could find plenty so what pack are you?" Janet sneaked around to the other side of him while all this was happening. "Um well I'm" Janet snuck up behind him and grabbed his hand and made him lunch her in the face suddenly!!
The she started screaming super loud "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". me and the cashier covered our ears and security ran over "HE ATTAFKED ME!" Janet yelled the guards tazed  himand while they were putting cuffs on him I smashed the security camera so no one could check it. they hauled him away and said he was gonna be licked up for a long time and he glared at us both. "that was a close one good job Janet' "your welcome" "we need to get home and tell dad about this" we looked for another cashier but couldn't find one sonwe just stole all the baby stuff (oops( and got in the van and skirted tback to the packhouse.
-----
when we got to the packhouse dad was playing xbox while the babies watched him "dad that is so innapropriae!" i said as he stabbed a whiterun guardbin the head (on the game( "oh right" he turned it off as me and Janet dropped all the toys on the floor and i ordered some pack memebre to go set up the stuff in my room where the babies would he staying. "why the heck is Janet black eyed?" "There was a member of the brigade at the mall!" "huh?" "oh right I forgot to tell you Sunsreefh made a new pack called the brigade" "grr" "and he had a member there who was trying to catalog what packs were in this area so we got him arrested" "good job muffin we need to train more and get more members it we were gonna face him" "uh also dad... remember the speech you have last year" "yeah" "well i noticed you haven't been following your promise you've just been getting drunk all the time" "WHAT DO YOU EXPECY I FONT EVEN HAVE AN ARM" he said starting 5o cry "shh dad it's okay" I hugged him "actually I have a surprise for you" I ran to Richards room and brought a package" "look" he opened it "A PROSEHTIC CLAW?" "Yeah it was gonna be a birthday present but I'm giving it to you know because I didn't remember your birthday!" He put on the arm which was like his normal arm but metal and hugge me.  "Thanks Elsa. I will fulfill my promise jow. Get the troops ready" he said with a spark in his eye "we have a slaves to free"