chapter 14

Nick POV
I leapt towards "Dread" with both swords and was quickly swiped aside with the flat of his blade into a wall. I quickly got back to feet in time to sense him impale two of my men who hadnt even had a chance to strike. "no!" I yelled and ran towards him again, striking at his left side where he quickly blocked me and deflected my slash to the side and sliced me across the chest with another sword. I groan and retreat slightly as he bashes ANOTHER sword onto where I was just standing. he is a blur of weapons and none of us even stand a chance. He laughs a metallic raspy laugh and grabs one of my soldiers before slamming him into the ground and stomping on his skull. "GET BACK!" I shouted as he began to spin all his swords at once and he stood still. There were only 6 soldiers and me now. We stood panting as he stopped spinning his swords calm as ever. I could smell the blood covered his blades and I realized none of us had managed to even scratch him. "You may leave now." He growled. I heard Elsa scared heartbeat on the ground and growled as I began to shift again. I turned back into my primal form and was now about as tall as Dread. I could hear his heartbeat quicken a little bit and I howled. I charged at him and threw one sword at his head as I did so, he quickly blocked it but it gave me enough of an opening to slash him with my metal claw. Unfortunately he jumped back before I could and grabbed my throat with his foot before tossing me towards Elsa. I slid across the table and fell to the floor. I ripped Elsa's chain off with my metal arm and slung her over my shoulder. I looked back to see Dread massacring the remainder of my men. "RUN, ALPHA!" one said before he was decapitated. I fled down into the caverns as Dread turned towards us.