chapter 7

Nick POV
We got up on a cliff looking down at the enemy packhouse. It had a lot of guards outside but luckily we were prepared. I ordered my troops to open fire with arrows and all the guards fell to the ground dead. Then we all got outside the windows of the packhouse and I nodded at everyone..
"GO!" everyone shifted and smashed through the windows of the house. I quickly bit the throat of a bad ome who was watching TV he never even saw it coming. More of them rushed into the living room and we're quickly take out by my troops who had been waiting by the door.  I howled as my pack did too and we rushed into all the different rooms of he packhouse and killed alot of them My pack slaughtered the scumbags and had them surrounded. I shifted back "we are here to free your slaves" they surrender to us and we go to a cave where they are keeping the slaves. "Hello slaves I am alpha Nick of the Phoenix pack, I am here to tell you that you are now free!"
"But where will w e go?x
"You can join mny pack! We are Made up of former slaves and our plan is to free all the slaves in the world. They clapped and cheered and starting hugging my soldiers. We left the enemy pack alone in their house with. Warning that if they ever tried to retaltitae we would crush them. Because I had such a good plan we didn't even lose one pack member during the assault.
--------
Elsa POV
Dad left for the raid so I decided to go play with my babies. They were laying in their cribs playing with their Raffles and stuff so I starged to play peek aboo with them. Joshua didn't seem to like it much but Ellie laughed.
I took them out of the crib and put them on the floor and let them explore their room . They looked very cute as they crawled around looking at stuff. I started taking pictures of them and Joshua smacked my phone out of my hand and cralwed on top o me and Ellie decided to join him and I started laughing. "Weirdo" I looked up and saw Robert Richard looking at me. "shut up Richard" "your weird Elsa, everyone thinks so" "I said sht up" i pit the babies in their cribs "those aren't even your babies" when he said that I jumped at him and swiped him across the face. He sceamed ran back to his stupid little lab with his stupid little projects. He was lucky he was useful o else I would just kill him I swear. I shook my head and went back to my babies who were both now asleep. I turned the light off and turned on the baby monitor and went to the living room to watch some TV. My dad walked in happy "hey Elsa we manage to free some slaves!" "Yay good job dad!" I watched tv with him for a bit.
----
We just finished watching frozen 2 when suddenly I smelt something and dad did too. We rushed to the front door and found him.

Sunscreech.

He was covered in blood and his helmet and oufitt were super scratched up and torn and one of the eye lights was out too. "hello" he said before collaspings on the ground right there