chapter 1

Elsa POV
It had been exactly one year since the great battle and the formation of the Phoenix pack and the destruction of the black sun and the death of my soulmate Eddie. I visited his grave wearing. A black hood and lit a candle. I still remember him. For the last year the pack was rebuilding our pack house and it looked really cool it was a lot like the old one but better and bigger. And I had been doing lots of training with swords and close combat that way n one could push me around anymore. And dad got a new beta named Richard who was also a doctor which was good because our old doctor had left. And I had made a new friend her name was Janet she was cool and cute but ai didn't like her like that. I was thinking about all of this when in the distance I saw a figure in a black hood watching me. "Who's there" I said and they ran away leaving something on the ground. I picked it up and gasped in shock and ran to my dad.

---

He was sleepin on the floor of his office with lots of bottles of beer and wine and rum everywhere he was drinking a lot lately I didn't know why probably because of stress. "Dad" "what who is where" he said as he got up "dad I got this message" "what is it' "it says
Greetings from the Blood Fountain pack we would like to have an alliance with your pack and work together with you because we heard you destroyed the black sun who also enslaved some of our people. Also we have some information about Davis's old servant that you might be interested to know"

Dad got up "interest ing" "yeah" "hmm you can go as my representative I will send some guards with you" "wow you trust me with that" "yeah I do and also I have too much of a headache to go* "ok dad" he fell back asleep and I went to sleep.

-----

The next day I woke up and went downstairs to get breakfast and my friend Janet was cooking me boiled eggs . "Hello Elsa!!" "Hi thank you for breaks" "no problem!" She said putting the eggs on my plate. I ate them they were good and I drank some milk. "Im going to visit the blood fountain pack today " Janet gaspe at me. "What!" "Yes dad wants me to represent the pack for a peace treaty" "Sounds like a stupid idea to me." A voice said from behind. I tried around and growled. Richard. "What" "it sounds stupid idea sending a little girl like you to go on a mission like that, especially since today is the anniversary of the Golden Moon Massacsee and you're probably gonna cry a bunch" he said and laughed. I teared up a bit "s-shut up! My dad trusts me!" 'more like he's just too drink to do it himself!" Suddenly Richard got slammed into a wall "I'm not too drunk to kick your ass" my dad said. "Aplha Nick!" "That's right." "I was just joking sir just a little prank" Richard said rryint to laugh it off and my dad dropped him. "Egt out of my sight whelp." Richard ran off. I hugged dad. Then I left and got some guards and I got in a car and they all got in motorcycles and started escorting me to the blood fountain packyouse. It was a long way away.