chapter 16

(later)
Elsa POV

I watched my dad as he lay in the bed, almost dead. Tom had some very basic training from Richard do he was able to at least patch the wound up so dad wouldn't die...but he wasn't going to wake up for a long time. "I'm sorry Elsa but I can't do anything else he is in a coma, I don't know when he, wake up...or if he will." I wept for at least an hour before Janet walked in and hugged me. "Elsa I'm sorry I have to ask you this but...we need to decide who's in charge of the pack now. Some of the other wolves are starting tonsay they think they should be in charge..

---

I walked into the main meeting hall where there was eseveral groups of pack members separated and yelling at each other. "IM THE STRONGEST HERE* "YEAH WELL YOU'RE STUPID" "SHUT UP I COULD BEAT YOU BOTH IN STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENNCE" "PROVE IT FATBOY" "RAAAA" "ENOUGH" I screamed. Everybody whipped their heads towards the door as I walked in. "I am the alphas daughter, able to shift fully, IM IN CHARGE HERE!" One of them started to talk back and Janet punched him in the lip. "As your Alpha, I say you all need to SHUT UP. The brigade is still out there and we are LOSING." Everybody mumbled. "I say ENOUGH. We are taking the fight to them! We are gonna show them that they cannot bully us. We are gonna stop them once and for all. Today!" Everyone began cheering. But their cheers quickly stopped when there was a buzz in the distance. I ran to the large window and saw....a plane?
----
James POV

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS GET YOUR PARACHUTES ON." I hollered at the troops. My armored battalion did as I said. "they're never gonna see this coming" I laughed as my men all picked up their laser rifles. Antonio was a genius... even smarter than Davis had been. Davis had focused on one giant laser while Antonio figured, why not a bunch of handheld laser weapons? Sunscreech was an idiot of course. He had cared nothing for domination, he just wanted to be in charge.I thought to myself. Alright boys let's do this. I hit the red button as the back of the plane opened up and my men began to jump. I whooped as I jumped out too.

-----

Elsa POV

I ducked down as purple lasers peppers the window, sending glass flying everywhere. "EVERYBODY GET BEHIND COVER" I shouted. They flipped over some tables and got behind them as the enemy kept firing on us. I saw Janet running upstairs "ILL PROTECT THE BABIES YOU FIGHT" she yelled. I nodded and watched as around 24 armored guys landed in the woods.

Some of my pack had shifted and crawled up beside the window with me

Some of my pack had shifted and crawled up beside the window with me. I turned into Jessica (not primal) and waited. "Alright men. You know your mission. Wipe out every living thing in that building." A guy with a cool voice said. More and more of my pack lined up beside the large window as the men split up into groups of 2 and went to different directions if the house. I ordered my fastest soldiers to run through the house and warn everyone else of what was coming. We had around 5000 left soldiers in the pack, but a lot of them were off fighting in larger battles with Jairo. We probably only had around 100 here...which sounded good but these guys had laser guns and armor, j didn't even know if we could break through it. One group of two came up to our window...and we leapt out.
The battle for the packhouse had begun