chapter 11

Elsa POV
I got off the floor as there was a loud noise from upstairs and climbed up the ladder to pick up my baby. what the heck did sunscreech just fly out the window, I thought to myself.
----
Dad finally captured the wolf mom who was trying to eat my babies and I decided to go confront her. I basically just yelled at her for a little while and showed her how happy the babies were with me and she tried to bite at them so I slapped her in the face and kept her lock in the dungeon. Gosh was a crazy lady. The babies were tired so I put them to bed and went to say goodbye to the Blood Fountain they were just leaving I saw jairo and dad hug "don't worry Nick we will destroy the Brigade no matter what it takes" "thank you alpha" and jairo kissed me on the cheek and left. "Hey dad did you see sunscreech anywhere he flew out the roof?" *What how?" "I think he has some kind of jetpack built into his outfit. "Weird...no I haven't seen him maybe you should get Jessica to help sniff the fumes?" Dad said smartly. "Good idea* I shifted into Jessica. She didn't talk much anymore I think it's because we were basically just becoming one being because of our primal shift in he great battle. I ran out into the woods past Tom and Janet who were KISSING?! I shifted back "what the FRIXK" I screamed and they both looked at me "oh hi Elsa" "hello " "what are y'all doing!" "well we both never found any Mates so ..." "Oh I see....that's good for you" I said. I didn't really like it but I guess it wasn't my choice. I gagged a little as they startted kissing again. And ran off into the woods.
----
I found sunscreech playing on a device and when I walked over to him he put it up. ""what do you want?" I shifted 'why did you fly away?" "Because your stupid baby was bothering me" "why don't you like them" "I don't wanna talk about it!* "Okaaay..." "did you come out here for something or are you just here to bother me" that's it I was fed up I slapped him "I CAME OUT HERE BECAUSE YOUR MY FRIEND AND I WANT TO HELP YOU" he looked at me *I told you on the balcony. I don't need your help Elsa. I don't need anyone's help " I got tears in my eyes and shifted and ran away. I didn't understand why I was crying for a minute and then I thought back to Tom and Janet and realized I wasn't grossed out ..I was jealous ..and I was wishing...that instead of them kissing....it was ....me and sunscreech?!?