Chapter 1

(Age: 20)

I slowly opened my eyes, awaking from my deep slumber. I blinked a few times, noticing the sun shining in the room from a window near by. I shield my eyes and flipped over to the other side. I found it very annoying when I woke to sun in my face. After mumbling a few words of anger about the sunlight, I sat up and shook my hair out a bit.

Suddenly I remembered my dream. The dream was not a fantasy, it was real. It was my memory that happened almost 5 years ago. The time when I was in love with someone...

Levi.

I don't even know if he's alive. He left with Isabel and Farlan to somewhere I don't even know. This happened almost 5 years ago like I said, they've been gone for too long without any word of there presence that I had to assume the worst. It must've been something bad because before they all left, they had worried faces, telling me I should go. Even Levi had such a worried face, that was the most surprising.

*Flash back*

I was looking at Levi in a worried manner, as he held my shoulders looking into my eyes. "Y/n, you have to leave now."

I continued to look at him confused. Why was he trying to get me to leave? What's happening?

"Levi what are you taking about?" I asked.

"I just want you to be safe."

I looked at him puzzled. "Safe? Levi what's going on?"

"I can explain later, right now I need you to go, now."

I averted me gaze to both Isabel and Farlan as they watched the both of us.

"Guys?"

They both looked away from me, like it was hard for them to say anything. They were keeping something from me.

"Farlan?" I was hoping to hear something him.

"Levi's right, you need to go." Farlan said.

I turned to Isabel in hoping she'd give me answer. "Isabel, what's going on?"

"Y/n, it's better if we don't tell you." Isabel murmured.

"You guys are scaring me, why are you trying to make me leave?"

They all got quiet and all looked away from me, keeping their eye contact away from mine. I dropped the money on the ground Levi gave me.

"I'm not leaving." I stated and crossed my arms.

"Yes, you are." Levi picked up the money and gave it back to me.

"No I'm not, I'm not leaving you guys. You guys are my family, and family sticks together."

"Y/n, this is important. Levi doesn't want you to get involved with what's going on." Farlan said.

I looked to Levi, as he kept his gaze from me. "Levi?"

"I don't want anything to happen to you." Levi replied.

That's when it hit me. Farlan was right about that night we talked.

~"He really loves you Y/n, he's protective of the people he loves. And I can tell just from loosing his mother, he doesn't want to loose anyone else close to him, especially you."