Twenty Six

Taehyung made his way to his class with a soft smile on his face. The busy crowd in the hallways didn't bother him even in the tiniest bit.

He felt so elated as if he's floating with his every step.

"Damn. You're glowing." Jimin suddenly appeared out of nowhere, eyes scrutinizing Taehyung's appearance.

His suspicious gaze landed on the brunet's bright smile and the undeniable glow on his face.

"Chim!" Taehyung beamed, quickly grabbing the latter by the arm as he practically dragged him.

"Why are you so ecstatic?" Jimin paused, brows arched up as he stared at the brunet.

"Did something happen?" He interrogated, instantly making Taehyung blush.

"Nothing!" He abruptly answered in a rather high pitched tone that only added to Jimin's arising suspicions.

"Really?" Jimin asked, circling Taehyung like how a predator to its prey would.

The brunet forced a laugh, trying to hide the awkwardness he's been feeling.

"I just had a good sleep..." He smiled, avoiding Jimin's eyes that seemed to see right through him.

"Good sleep, huh?" Jimin continued to trap him but luckily, the professor has finally arrived, saving him from Jimin's inquisitions.

"I better go." Taehyung pushed Jimin out of his way.

"See you later!" He quickly said, waving his hand the latter who could only groan.

"I'll get back to you after class. We're not yet done."

Taehyung wanted to giggle but suppressed himself as the professor asked everyone to settle down.

He made his way to the empty chair at the farthest end of the room, still with a smile on his face.

Throughout the lesson, Taehyung couldn't help but think of something else.

His thoughts were full of a certain ravenette and the night they spent together.

His touch, his kisses, his sweet and reassuring words.

Taehyung doesn't know that he's been smiling like a fool, daydreaming in the middle of discussion.

----------

The brunet was dragged out of the room as soon as the break started. He wasn't able to protest when Jimin pushed him inside one of the empty rooms.

Jimin made him sit on a chair as he stood in front of him with his arms across his chest.

"So, tell me. Did something happen?" Jimin asked in a serious tone.

Taehyung scratched the back of his head, trying to find a safe answer.

"I told you, nothing." He said, looking anywhere but Jimin.

"Yeah, yeah. I totally believe you." Jimin boredly said. He squished Taehyung's face, making the latter chuckle.

"You've been smiling like a creep throughout the discussion earlier and you're telling me nothing happened?" Jimin uttered, arching his brows at the brunet who could only grimace.

"Am I? Wait.. How did you see me?" Taehyung asked.

"I have my connections." Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

"I was informed that you looked like someone who's possessed or something." Jimin said which elicited a laugh from Taehyung.

"Don't laugh at me." Jimin warned, pinching Taehyung harder.