Three

Jungkook's POV

"Bro! You should have seen her face when I told her she's fat!" one of my friends blurted out.

We are laughing our hearts out near the doorway when I felt that someone is watching me. I tried to shake off the feeling but the gaze never left me. I slowly turned my head to meet the eyes that are making me uncomfortable.

There stood in the middle of the hallway a beautiful man with brown eyes. He's staring deeply at me with longing. I stared with my knotted forehead as I try to recall where I have seen those doe eyes. Then it hit me.

The almost-hit-by-a-car guy.

I smirked at him and broke off the staring competition that we had. I returned my attention to my friends as if nothing happened.

-----------

Jimin's POV

I looked at Tae as he stared at the man. He has been gaping for about a minute or two. I tried to get his attention when he suddenly cursed.

"What the hell?" Tae said angrily.

"Why? What's the problem babe?" I asked.

Tae is fuming with anger as he stomped his feet going out of the building.

"Hey Tae! Wait for me'" I panicked as I followed him with long strides just to keep up with his pace. "Hey baby!" I called once more gripping his arm to prevent him from moving.

"What?!" He blurted out. Anger is visible in his eyes.

"Woah! Chill girlfriend! I am not the enemy. What the hell is the problem sweetcheeks?" I inquired.

Tae's eyes softened as he looked at me. "I'm sorry Chim. I was just furious."

"May I ask why honey?"

"Well- whatever." He said rolling his eyes.

"C'mon babe. Tell me." I said tickling his side.

"Well that-that man! How dare he smirk at me and pretend that he doesn't know me!" He said, anger is rising again.

"Well baby, first of all, he doesn't really know you anyway. And I don't see any reason why you're being angry." I stated as a matter of fact.

"Well i-it's just that..- that- Oh! I hate him!" He said stuttering

"You like him?" I joked.

"Yes!- wait what?! No." Tae cutely pouted. He's so cute especially if he's being this stubborn.

"Oh baby. You do like him. There's no other explanation for your behavior darling." I retorted making him pout even more.

"Whatever Chim! I don't like him okay?" He firmly stated as he went out of the building without looking back.

"Whatever you say sweetcheeks." I muttered under my breath. I looked back where Tae's savior is standing. He is still laughing with his friends.

As I study him, an evil smile formed on my lips as an idea popped on my head.

This is going to be fun.

I thought still smirking.

---------

Love you 😘