One

Flashback. 5 years ago

It was the start of school year at Bangtan University. Excitement can be felt in the school hallways as the students make their way to the university gym for a quick opening ceremony.

Everyone settled on their seats. Some students easily found new friends. A blonde-haired boy on the other hand was feeling out of place. He fidgeted on his seat while the others are busy chatting with their seatmates.

"Hi. Can I sit beside you?" A short bubbly boy poked the blonde-haired boy.

"Uhm. Sure?" The blonde is uncertain and nervous.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. You?"

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said hesitating.

"We're friends now!" Jimin excitedly hugged Taehyung making the latter jump in shock.

"Aw. You're so cute." Jimin started pinching his cheeks.

Tae started to feel at ease. He thinks that Jimin will be a good friend. As they sit comfortably beside each other, the ceremony started.

A tall handsome man stood in the middle of the stage holding a microphone.

"I am delighted to welcome you all at Bangtan University. I hope that you will enjoy your stay in this school. Feel free to use the facilities that we have here. By the way, I am Lee Min Ho, the school Dean."

The girls started screaming and fangirling.

"OMG! He's so hot!"

"He's so young. I wonder if he has a girlfriend."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. What a bunch of sluts. Jimin also has the same expression on his face.

The opening ceremony ended quickly. Tae and Jimin went out of the gym to roam around the university and be familiar with the school.

"What's your course?" Jimin inquired.

"I'm taking up engineering". Tae answered proudly.

"Ooh! Mr. Engineer." Jimin teased.

Tae only laughed. "What about you?"

"Dancing." Jimin said with a little twirl and half split.

"Woah! Definitely suits you." Tae complimented.

As the boys chat and get to know each other, they did not notice the car coming their way.

"Look out!" Huge hands suddenly grabbed Tae while Jimin was quick to avoid the car. Thanks to his good reflexes.

"Tae! Are you okay?" Jimin hurriedly went to Tae's side.

Taeyhyung was closing his eyes tightly from the shock. He felt strong arms enveloping his body as he lay next to the man who rescued him. He heard a grunt, not coming from his lips but from the man who took all the impact when they landed on the ground.

"Ugh. Fuck!" The man said in between grunts.

Tae slowly opened his eyes. He raised his head and he saw his savior. The man slowly opened his eyes to meet Taehyung's gaze. Their eyes met for the first time. Brown orbs and raven black ones stare at each other.

Tae felt his breath hitch. He had never seen such dark eyes before that seem to look deep in his soul. He was mesmerized by the handsomeness of the man holding him. From his eyes, down to his well-sculptured nose and down.... to his mouth-watering lips...

So kissable....... Wait! What?!

"Tae are you okay?" His nasty thoughts were cut off by a concerned Jimin.

"I-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence as he felt his elbows hurt.

Jimin helped him stand. He scanned Tae's physique to make sure that he did not get injured other than his bleeding elbows. Then, he looked at the man who saved his friend.

"Thank you for helping us." Jimin gratefully said.

The man stood towering the two boys. "You should be careful next time. You don't own the roads so be aware of your surroundings." He said coldly.

Tae felt the harshness in his voice. "I-I'm sorry and thank you."

The man just stood there and looked at him without emotions. He turned around and walked away from the two astounded boys.

"What the actual fuck!" Jimin said angrily. "What's his problem?"

Taehyung just stared at the back of the man as he walked away from them.

What's with his attitude? I know I should be thankful but why did he say those words? That BASTARD!

"Let's go to the clinic Tae." Jimin said while looking at his wound.

Taehyung on the other hand was still staring at the direction where the man went. He is feeling angry towards the guy. He checked himself for possible wounds. When he suddenly touched his chest, his lips turned into a straight line.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

-----------

🥺🥺