Thirty One

Present (Continuation of Chapter 14. Damn, that was ages ago lol. Never realized flashback took so long lmao. I'm dumb. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!)

"I told you not to meet with him." Jimin uttered in frustration as he lectured Taehyung after knowing that he had met with Jungkook.

Taehyung did not say anything, sighing as he took a seat on the long couch in their dressing room.

He was not planning to tell anyone about his meeting with Jungkook, but he had to at least report to his manager regarding the incident. Jimin could only have known it from Namjoon or probably from Seokjin.

Regardless, Taehyung was too tired to even muster any rebut from Jimin's continuous nagging. It's not that Taehyung would win the argument anyway. Even to himself, he knew Jimin was right after all.

"Did he do anything to you? Say mean things again? I fucking swear he would get my hands the next time I see him." Jimin hissed, sitting next to him.

The question stirred the memory of what had transpired the other day, and it made him sigh once more.

The feeling of the wall against his skin as Jungkook pinned him while whispering words that had him shivering.

The anger in his eyes as he stared at him as if he's the most spiteful person in the world.

His hot breath against his skin.

His strong hands holding him firmly.

His smell.. that manly scent that tickled his nose as he leaned so close to him.

Everything started to flash in his mind but even before he could further let himself be dragged in a pool of memories, he quickly snapped out of his thoughts as frustrated groans left his lips.

"Fuck, I'm no longer sane." Taehyung cursed, not even remembering how he was able to leave Jungkook's home the moment he let go of his arms.

"You really aren't." Jimin agreed as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Just let Namjoon fix the issue with that guy. Give yourself a breather and don't fucking get involved with him anymore." Jimin added to which Taehyung simply nodded as he forced a smile.

"...yeah, I won't." He uttered in barely a whisper. He only heard Jimin sigh, still not convinced but chose to let go of the topic.

"By the way, I heard we received invitations for New York Fashion Week. Aren't you excited?!" Jimin beamed.

"Really? Says who?" Taehyung asked, stunned.

"Namjoon. Turned out it was one of the reasons why he had to fly to New York last time." Jimin informed which had Taehyung giggling.

"Oh my fuck! I'm getting hyped. I want to see Gigi and Cara own the runway." Taehyung eagerly said as Jimin agreed with the same enthusiasm.

"Oh fuck! We should totally dress up. Though we're just part of the audience, we can't be looking like potatoes." Jimin firmly stated.

"There's no way you two would look like that even if you were to wear rugs."

The two immediately turned their heads towards the direction of the voice and saw Jin entering with a wide smile.

"Well of course, duh." Jimin sassily replied as the older walked to them.

"I couldn't argue with that." Jin agreed, eyes darting from Jimin to Taehyung and the smile mirrored in his eyes suddenly changed to uncertainty and concern.

"Uh.. Tae, I was asked to tell you to meet Namjoon and the CEO in the conference room." Jin informed as Taehyung's smile faded along with Jimin's.

"Now?" Taehyung asked, anxiety kicking in.