Nineteen

"You seem to be in a good mood." Jimin commented upon seeing Taehyung's wide smile early in the morning.

Taehyung bit his lower lip as he tried to hide the silly grin plastered on his face.

"Jungkook promised he is coming to school today." He whispered in a controlled voice.

"Really? That explains it." Jimin shakes his head as he stared at the blonde.

"You can't wipe that smile off your face." He added, making Taehyung blush.

"I'm trying not to be too obvious here, Chim." Taehyung defended which only made Jimin snort.

"Well, try harder." Jimin pinched his cheek before running ahead.

"Yah!" Taehyung ran after him up to the entrance of the building.

He was laughing his heart out and was determined to get Jimin when he saw Jungkook entering the building with Yoongi, Jackson and Yugyeom.

Taehyung halted as the whole place seemed to brighten up at the sight of the ravenette, looking so good in all black.

The way the girls turned to look at the incoming group of handsome male with an awestruck face almost made Taehyung laugh because he knows he might have looked like them as well.

He was hypnotised, a natural Jungkook effect that he had been accustomed with.

"Baby!"

Taehyung was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jimin's voice. He saw the latter running toward Yoongi who quickly held his boyfriend by the waist.

"You didn't pick me up today." Jimin cutely pouted, making Taehyung roll his eyes in the latter's obvious attempt to show public display of affection, clearly wanting to shove to everyone's face that Yoongi is his.

Taehyung silently wished he could also do the same to Jungkook and claim him as his.

"Got a bit caught up with a lot of things, babe. Sorry." Yoongi answered, indulging Jimin's pettiness.

Jimin giggled as he clings to his boyfriend's arm. He looked around, spotting Taehyung on the side.

"Tae, baby! Jungkook is here!" Jimin waved his hand, urging him to go near.

Taehyung's eyes widened in horror from the way Jimin just let everyone know he'd been waiting for the ravenette's return.

Oh God! Chim!

He saw Jungkook now staring at him, making him immobile. Their eyes met for a long while, almost making Taehyung feel awkward.

He saw the students curiosly stare at them, and Taehyung doesn't want to look like a shy 13-year old who just met his crush for the first time.

He smiled at the ravenette, acting friendly as he made his way to them.

"Hey. You're finally back. I thought you'll never show your face around here." Taehyung tapped Jungkook by the arm as he smiled at him.

He doesn't want other students to think that he has a thing for Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at the ravenette's face, only to see his brow arched a little with a small smirk on his face.

He flinched when Jungkook leaned down, levelling his face to Taehyung whose eyes became as wide as saucers.

Taehyung was sure as hell he heard loud gasps around him when Jungkook patted his head, ruffling his hair tenderly.

He smiled, the kind of smile that melted everyone's heart.

"I wouldn't want you to miss me so bad, would I?" Jungkook sexily grinned at him before tucking his loose hair behind his ear.