But then, we failed to get the answer as Tong remained closemouthed and just shrugged.

"Anyways, the drinks are here and so does the foods. I want you to enjoy yourselves as I check the band backstage." Tong patted my back voicing his exit and we all nodded and thanked him for treating us again.

I looked at my friends as Boat and Mawin started munching on the foods on our table. Kenji is at the corner, gulping his beer while looking around as if scrutinizing the interior of the bar.

I looked at Mild and saw that he's staring at Boat and Mawin as they continue eating. I can see him puckering while gulping his beer and I can't help but laugh. He then looked at me and shook his head.

"These two really has a thick skin." He snorted and the two didn't even bother to snap at his insult. Seems like they had long accepted the fact that they have a thick skin. "Can't you at least leave some for the three of us, you pigs?" He asked and the two just glared at him.

"Uh." We all looked at Mawin when he suddenly made that sound. But then, it seems like he got choked by the food so he hurriedly drank his beer and we waited for what he has to say. "Okay, ha!" He said that in front of Boat's face and I can't help but laugh when the latter winced at moved his face away from Mawin as if he had smelled a very disgusting scent.

"Damn it, Mawin! You reek of alcohol!" Boat whined but Mawin simply smiled at him before looking at us.

"What is it?" That's the first sentence that ever came out from Kenji tonight. I hope there will be more.

I'm still actually confused as to why he didn't choose to study Psychology with me and Mild. He is a good observer and also quite a good listener. He can be a really good Psychologist if ever but then, he chose to study Sports Science and I'm dying to know how is he able to handle the craziness of Boat and Mawin. Bet he had a lot of migraine just by listening to these two's conversation. As to Mild, well we simply connect and compliment each other. He can easily get what I'm thinking and would always ride with my craziness.

"I'm still curious as to why Tong had stopped dating and just lure all the girls to Gulf as he's telling him that he could have them all by himself." Mawin said and we all fell silent as we think of the possible answer.

Well, it could be because I'm his favorite among his juniors that's why he wants me as his successor. But my reason is also flawed, cause aside from me, Tong had been trying to lure Kenji with some girls but the latter refused as he remained not interested in anyone.

"Maybe someone had knocked off some senses to Tong that's why. Maybe he finally decided to walk to the right path." Among all the reasons that I've think of, I can say that Kenji's answer is the most valid. I've actually didn't think about it.