Both of them nodded at the prince... soon the dinner was served and they finished it quickly and went to sleep, they wanted to wake up early so that they would be presentable to the King... they were nervous too....

They were ready and sitting on the bed thinking when Tong arrived... once again they greeted each other and prepared to head out...

At dining room

Both Off and Tay bowed to the King and Queen and also there was another member...

Tong: this is my sister princess Thanya..

As if sudden realisation hit him Off smiled at the young girl and bowed to her... he looked across the room there were minimal gaurds in far corners... the queen was irritated that's for sure... he cannot blame her... though he was more worried about her reaction after hearing the matter... as everyone sat at the dining table... the king looked closer at both Off and Tay...

King: Iam amazed that both of you have a mating mark....

Both Off and Tay blushed at that... it's just that only omegas or the submissive betas have the mating mark to let others know that they are taken and not to mess with their mates... Alphas usually, more like never have mating mark... those Alphas that have mating mark means that they were taken and never interested in engaging with anyone even for fun... harem are common in some high noble households... but also the mating mark can be the weakness of Alphas, sometimes it can be used against them as it is directly connected to their mates...

Here Off and Tay are proudly showing off their mating mark means they will never be interested in anyone other than their mates and also they are both very strong enough to protect their mates from any harm...

Off: we just love them, your highness..

King: lucky ones, who are they?

Off: Gun, your highness

A small smile crept on his face at the mere mention of his mates name...

Tay: Newwie, your highness...

King: wow I heard about both the omegas quite the beauties...

Tong: well I should agree to it, my king... i have seen Gun when he was little he was quite the beauty and this Newwie, I think one time he visited here with Gun when they were little he was also quite beautiful...

Both Off and Tay smiled at them and bowed in respect...

King: I wish our Prince also was married to one of such beauties...

Off: that can be made possible, your majesty... actually we are here to talk about the possibility...

The Queen snickered, displeased at the talk...The king gave her a look saying to behave properly and turned to the two young men

King: are you asking Tong for your princess??

Off: actually my lord....

Off hesitated to speak further.. how to say that their prince turned omega?

The Queen laughed sarcastically...

Queen: dont say me it's for the prince?

Both Off and Tay squirmed in their seats... head bowed down...

Queen: no no way... even if it was for the Princess I would have considered for a 5 minute... but definitely a no for your prince...

King: I didnt know the prince was omega..

Off: even we didn't know... I happened recently...

King: hmmm

Off: this alliance..