接受采访啦!三

Prefix: MrName: Kim TaehyungAge: 25Occupation: None (serving jail time)

Prefix: Mr
Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 25
Occupation: None (serving jail time)

Interview process:

Good morning, it's really nice to meet you. There are a few questions for you. Would it be alright for you to answer them?

Yes, please go ahead. *has this sad look on his face*

It is said that you were framed. How do you feel about it, being framed? Also, your friends are all murderers, do you feel threatened?

Sometimes, they do go a little overboard and it scares me slightly but it isn't too bad. I will have to be the one to stop them when those times arrive. Me being framed, is a blessing in disguise. I'm still with my friends and I'm living my life slightly dangerously, but of course my twin brother V isn't too happy about it. I just want to be with my friends. *scratches the back of his head* it isn't a very good answer right?

No, it's good. Just answer as you wish, it's completely fine. Alright then, next question. Do you agree with Jimin's ways? They are a little cruel, right?

I thought he wouldn't even do such things in the first place. He had always been a true angel and good with his studies. He always cares about everyone's feelings. He never do things out of line. It's just slightly unimaginable and I definitely disagree with his methods. It is inhumane and all the lives that would be lost because of him. Innocent lives that didn't do anything to him but end up getting taken. It is wrong. He will do anything in his power to get what he wants. I can't accept things like this. He has no right. He is probably way worse than the rest.

*nods* I completely understand what you are trying to say. Anyway, let's not waste anymore time and continue with the interview. Why did you punch Jimin?

He doesn't have the right. He is hurting people and killing people. He would even kill us, his friends. If this is a nightmare, I want to wake up. He was too much. He hurt so many people with no remorse in his eyes. He isn't my friend, Jimin will never do such a thing at all.

I mean, I might have been a little emotional about all of this, or I have never killed people so I felt really angry when I heard he is the one who killed all those people in the news. How could he? They didn't hurt him or do anything to him. They are innocent lives.

*seeing taehyung getting so emotional that decided to stop the interview early* I've asked all the questions I needed. Thank you for your time. *quickly leaves*

Prefix: MrName: Kim SeokjinAge: 26Occupation: none (serving jail time)

Prefix: Mr
Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 26
Occupation: none (serving jail time)

Interview process:

Hi, thank you for accepting the interview. I'll keep it as short as possible.

No problem, I mean, who wouldn't want to interview The Kim Seokjin. *flicks imaginary hair*

I-i see... *flips through paper* anyway I'll get to the questions then. The first question is would you support Jimin in his mission to kill Jung Su?

That is not my goal. I have never wanted to kill that man anyway. He has a huge influence and I might be able to make use of him in future. So I'm sitting on the fence on this. It doesn't matter whether he is alive or not. It won't really affect me in anyway. But I don't really like getting my hands dirty so maybe I wont be helping him with this. It's troublesome to get rid of evidence. *shrugs* but I guess if he were to ask me to help, I would help him since it doesn't matter if he is alive or not to me.

Okay... next question, you're one of the older ones in the group, but you take orders from Namjoon. Why is that?

I don't take any orders from anyone, remember that. I, Kim Seokjin, do not take orders from anyone, but if you really want an answer, Namjoon is more experienced with all this killing thing. He also has a lot of the resources. The siblings of all the boys trust Namjoon because he is capable and has a lot of capability. He will be able to take care of us in really tough situations and wanting the best for my younger friends, I guess I'll just lower my pride as an elder and take orders from Namjoon. It really isn't that hard to take orders from someone else.

Next question, what do you think about Jimin's deeds?

I think he is badass. I thought he was some innocent child, but he tried to hurt me. Not that I really cared about that incident. I was only scared of him for like maybe a few days but after that it was fine. I've seen worse things happening to me before what he did was nothing. I mean what could he possibly make me do that would be worse than what I have done. *wind shield wiper laugh* let's be honest, he really is a baby at all this killing thing.

Okay then last question would be, if the time comes, will you help Jimin complete whatever?

Why not? If it doesn't involving sacrificing my very awesome life and very handsome face, I don't see much of a problem helping him. He would probably only tell me to kill Jung Su, which honestly isn't that hard. Don't look down on my skills okay? I am damn awesome and I know it. No one can ever bring me down. You know you should ask more questions, after all I'm really that nice and awesome to give you more information about all of this.

N-no thanks. Thank you very much. *escaping before could be forced to ask more questions.