三十九

Early the next morning, the boys were all back at Jimin's building. Jimin was clad in his usual clothes and his coat, a pair of spectacles sat on the bridge of his nose. It seemed normal, like I said 'seemed'.

Jimin no doubt was outting up an act so his friends wouldn't worry about him.

"Hey boys! You guys are back. I'm sure you guys are hungry after being gone for so long." The table in front of him was lined with food.

Jungkook was apparently sleeping having cared for Jimin the whole night.

"Drop the act Jimin." Hoseok said as he stood there with his arms folded.

He didn't like lies, it is the thing he hates most in this entire universe. "What did Jung Su do to you?" Jin rushed over immediately to check Jimin's condition.

Jimin smiled slightly, but sadly. The boys just stood there, a distance away from Jimin, except Jin. "I'm fine, it's okay. Are you guys okay? I feel so bad for using you to kill those government officials." Jimin apologises. He stood up and bowed his head low to the boys.

The boys didn't react to anything Jimin did, they were trying to see through the facade the boy has put up.

"Hyungs, you're here..." Jungkook walked out, yawning. Still clad in a pyjamas, he rushes towards the food, he sat in front of the food, "Oh wow."

The boys look at Jimin's trembling form, it was slight but definitely doesn't go unseen by the boys.

"Jimin, what's wrong? You have to tell us. We are trying to help you." Jin held Jimin's hand as he tried to get answers.

"It's alright, I can handle it myself. I wouldn't want you to get into danger because of my reckless decisions." Jimin explains as he backs away from Jin and goes back to his office.

The boys could only watch his figure get smaller until it disappears behind the doors.

The boys all look at each other, as if communicating through their eyes. They cant leave Jimin is a lurch when his is in trouble. They will try to help the poor man.

The boys all head towards the door that Jimin disappeared into. "Who knocks?" Jungkook asks as he leans against the wall. The boys all look at him, then Taehyung just went ahead and knocked on the door.

No answer.

The boys seem to worry a little.

Taehyung just opens the door and it was empty but the door that leads to the lab was wide open. "I don't think we should venture further, he is in his lab." Namjoon says as he leans on the door frame, looking at the room layout. It has gotten messier the last time they were there.

"I agree with Namjoon with this one, especially after the accident that happened that time." Jin mutters as he recalls that time he was injected with a chemical.

The boys sighed slightly, and returned to the couch, they ended up talking about the big and small unimportant things.

"So, why not we check the schedule or something? Do some snooping around. I'm pretty sure Jimin is sending us back soon so we don't meet Jung Gin." Yoongi yawned. The boys all nodded and made their way back to the empty office to look through the files.

They probably messed the whole place up even more than before. "Guys, I think I found it!" Jungkook shouts as he turns over the file with Jung Gin's particulars on it.

The boys all came over to take a look and confirm it.

"I think we got it. Looks like his appointment is next monday, right after ours. We will have to knock him out before he can call our guards." Namjoon whispers. The boys all nods and place the files back to their original places.

A crash from the lab is heard, followed by a scream.

~~~

Yolo! Okay I'm not going to update for two weeks to study for my exams, I hope you don't lose interest already XD