二十四

Jimin took a deep breath before studying Jungkook's file thoroughly. He wont make the same mistake twice. He looked through the files, the victims are all girls, ages pretty much close to his own.

All of the girls have similar features based on the photos that were taken and all of them had the same branding at the neck, JJK. "All the crime scenes had his fingerprints, and he pleaded guilty..." Jimin gasped.

The first crime happened on the day they all confessed their love for him. If the crime is real then Jimin would try to push Jungkook further.

He changed his clothes once more, this time he wore a white shirt and he gelled up his hair as well. He straightened his collar and he wore a black framed spec. He changed his shoes to a full black one.

"Okay... this should do." Jimin mumbles as he takes his clipboard and makes his way down to get Jungkook. The younger was all smiles when Jimin came to take him away from the group and to his room.

The grey room had nothing except for a closed window, a table and a chair. It was just a normal counselling room. Jimin places his files down the table and sat down on the chair, then gestured for Jungkook to take a seat as well.

"Jiminie, are we going to do something fun today? This room is so plain though. Can we move to another room? What will we be doing? Will there be blood? Will there be knives and weapons? Can I see people suffer?" Jungkook asked a whole lot of questions.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asks as he looks at Jungkook with emotionless eyes. Jungkook stared back with a tilt of his head, he looks like an innocent child.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm okay. Are you a little out of it?" Jungkook asks as he rests his head on the table in front of him.

"You first kill was the day you confessed to me. Why? You are also acting differently from the boys. What happened? You can tell me right?" Jimin asks as he places his clipboard down and rest his hands on his crossed legs.

"I don't know how to start, but the first person I killed wasn't her at all. It was someone else, someone really close to me, someone who is supposed to mean a lot to me. I killed that person first." Jungkook sighs as he pushes his hair back with his hand.

"Who is that person, kookie?" Jimin uses the nickname he had given Jungkook long time ago, in hopes that he could dig out more about the boy from the boy himself.

"The person I killed was me. They wanted me to be this person you see right here. The one who kills and smiles. The one who yearns to see the pained expression of people. The person who has no soul." Jungkook hangs his head low, looking at his slippers.

Jimin sighs. He thought letting the boys leave with their family and friends would be the best, but it turned out this way instead. Everything is a huge mess right now.

Jungkook would look up slightly to see Jimin's expression, but he would look back down after.

"Jungkook ah, I'm not mad at you, or disappointed in you, but you didn't have to change your whole person to fit the expectations of others." Jimin says as he scribble down some words. He has a report to hand in this week so he has to write down their progress.

"You left me! What right do you have to say all of this nonsense. I killed myself for you. They said you wanted me this way! They said you wanted me to kill every girl who confessed to me!" Jungkook screams which cause Jimin to look up slightly, but no major reaction whatsoever.

Jimin then continued to write down the words that has been said by Jungkook.

"I didn't leave you. They pulled you away from me, they pulled all of you away from me. I tried to look for all of you but they changed your numbers. I couldn't reach you at all. I was in pain." Jimin said in a monotone voice.

He couldn't bring himself to say all of his feelings out loud, no, because he killed himself too, he killed himself so that he wouldn't feel the pain of losing his friends.

"But they said-" Jungkook was immediately cut off.

"You can't be so naïve and believe every single word you hear Jungkook. You can really get yourself hurt if you continue that." Jimin says and he took off his specs and threw it on the table.

Jimin walks towards Jungkook and pulled the boy closer to him. He leans in slightly, staring into Jungkook's eyes before pressing his lips firmly on Jungkook's red lips.

Jimin let's go and takes his stuff, he looks at the stunned Jungkook and gave the boy a wink before leaving the room. Jungkook was completely blushing at Jimin's dominant side, he also felt the passion and love Jimin feels for him and the rest of the boys.

Jungkook just wants to make Jimin his now.