三十四

Happy new year guys. When I posted this, it was exactly 12mn. So hope you enjoy the chapter as much as I did writing it?

~~~~~~~~~

"Shit. I'll just bring him back to that building just now. That guy only adding to my problems." Jung Su mutters as he takes a taxi, bringing Jimin back to the building he found him at. He place Jimin carefully into his car and returns home.

Jung Su makes his way into the house and screamed for his brother.

Jung Gin walked down the stairs nonchalantly, yawning along the way. Jung Su glared at his brother. "I didn't put you in his life so you can kill him alright! Do you know what will happen if he dies? Our plan won't carry on." Jung Su has his brother pushed against the wall.

"Alright, alright, I mean what can he do? You already say he is just one of your pawn pieces." Jung Gin leaned against the wall comfortably as he stare down on his younger brother.

Jung Su moves away and stare at his hands, "Don't you know these pair of hands are stained with the blood of many, brother? You know our goal, I wish you could keep your cool and follow the plan."

Jung Gin sighs and hangs his head. He lifted his head slightly to look at his younger brother. He can't help but scoff at Jung Su. "You know, you look more crazy than me. You are too obsessed with killing the government officials who have betrayed you. I know you were once their assistant and all, they being corrupted but making you the scapegoat. Look the past is the past, no point crying over spilt milk you know." Jung Gin whispered. He can't afford angering his brother now.

"They made me a criminal." Jung Su sobbed.

Jung Gin pulled his brother into his arms as he tries to soothe Jung Su.

Jung Gin reached out for the remote that was nearby and switched on the television for the news.

"In the afternoon, the bodies of several government officials were found dead. They were having their routine meeting today and were believed to be ambushed and killed on the spot with a gun." The news reporter started to explain the states that the bodies were in when Jung Gin turned to look at his brother.

"Well looks like part 1 of your plan has been executed perfectly." Jung Gin says as he switches off the television.

Jung Su was so much calmer than just now.

"Well after all we work best together." Jung Su says as he moves away from his brother's hold and goes to his room, Jung Gin following upstairs going to his own room as well.

~~~

"Jimin's car is still at the building though. It's already do late, why is he there?" Namjoon mutters as he hacks into the software Jimin has installed into all the vehicles he owns.

Jungkook looks up at all his hyungs as he wonder what was going on. Well something surely wasn't right.

"I think it's fine, just stop worrying about Jimin. We are finally free from that stupid stuffy prison." Hoseok sighs in content as he lays down on the bed that had been prepared.

~~~

*huff* *huff* *huff* where the hell am I? Shit it's so dark. Where's my phone? This is such bad timing to be stuck in this unknown space.

Jimin threads carefully through the darkness of the unknown space. He can't find his phone anywhere so decided to just try and make his way out of that place.

Well, well if it isn't his highness Jimin. It took you so long to reach here, I honestly thought you would never come.

A oddly familiar voice spoke through the darkness that Jimin was in. Jimin tried to calm his nerves as he made his way forward, trying to get closer to the sound.

Who are you? You sound oddly familiar. Do I know you, from somewhere maybe?

Well you sure have poor memory if you're asking such a question to me. I'm pretty sure you know me so damn well Jimin.

Jimin just makes his way closer to the sound as the person speaks. He is extremely curious who the person is but the echos aren't helping in any bit at all.

Who are you? Tell me. Show yourself. Do not hide behind the cowardly darkness.

Oh Jimin, you know how to use your words so well. If you want light, sure.

A snap was heard and all the lights turned on. In the middle of the room sat...

~~~~~~~~~

I love putting you guys in suspense, so meanwhile you wait, guess who is the person who sat in the middle of the room.