接受采访啦!二

Prefix: MrName: Min YoongiAge: 26Occupation: Jobless (serving jail time)

Prefix: Mr
Name: Min Yoongi
Age: 26
Occupation: Jobless (serving jail time)

Interview process:

Hi, thank you for accepting this interview. It would be helping the readers understand you a little. Shall we- *staring at the sleeping man* uh...

*snoring away on the couch*

*awkwardly sitting there waiting for Yoongi to wake up*

*Jin appears with a rolled up news paper to hit Yoongi* wake up, don't let the young lady wait.

That hurt. *rubbing his head* This is why I never ever accept interviews from all these people. Now what do you want?

I'll get straight to the point. I only have 4 questions for you. The first question is, why are you so cooperative with Jimin even though his plans will definitely bring harm your way?

There really isn't any specific reason, but we are childhood friends and if I don't trust him, who else can I trust. Besides, I'm sure any harm that comes our way will not be able to hurt us in anyway.

We have seen each and every facet of this world and there is nothing we are even scared about. The most important thing is sleep. All these stupid stuff, if only I was never caught by the damned police.

Second question is, do you still support him after he had attempted to harm Jin?

We can't be too careless around him that is for sure. I can't exactly say whether I support him or not, but I definitely won't give in so easily to his demands. You know what they say in the business, you can only trust yourself.

Putting that all aside, the one who makes all these decisions is Namjoon. You really shouldn't ask if I support him or not. I only follow the orders from our self appointed leader. I'm just too lazy to actually do anything.

*Yawn* I really need some sleep after all. Hurry up!

Yes, yes. Third question would be, what are your motives for killing people?

No motives. I do what I like and when I like it. It is the sweg style you know. All in all, Killing is the fastest way to gain fame without all the hard work i have to put in just to put me into a suitable position to be able to leave marks.

If I have blood on my hands, people will know me and they will avoid me. I mean, c'mon who can resist that kind of power being in control. I'm sure if its a different kind of execution, you can't resist taking the power either.

*stare blankly and write down whatever was said* fourth question is why do you sleep so much when they are all discussing about things?

Why bother listening? I am smart enough to figure it all out for myself. They can discuss all they like but the plan that they eventually come up with is the one that I already have in my head. I don't have to listen to something I already know.