三十五

In the middle of that room sat Jimin himself. Jimin was shocked that he stepped back a little. He looked at himself sitting there on that chair comfortably with a smile on his face.

Well well Jimin, don't you know your ownself well? I mean look at you, unconscious at such a time. Should that really be right?

I don't even know why I'm here. I don't even know where am I exactly.

Jimin you're a psychiatrist don't you know that this is your subconscious? You were struck by your ex Jung Gin and you ended up unconscious you idiot.

Jimin sighs as he look at his ownself once again. He remembers being struck down by Jung Gin. He never thought he would see that man again. Now he is stuck in his subconscious with his very annoying self. He also have the boys who are on the loose.

He completed the first step of his plan but the boys took the chance to escape. His career is pretty much screwed.

I don't know how much more stupid you could get. You're here because you lost your true purpose Jimin. You lost yourself. I know you absolutely find me annoying but you have to do something to find yourself again. You will go crazy if you continue to be a pawn.

Jimin looks away, he knows that whatever he, himself was saying is the truth, yet he chooses to stay in denial. He knows he is being used but he rather lie to himself that it was all his doing. Yes his own doing.

You're lying. Whatever you say, it's all not true. I am not being used like you say I am. I am my own person and whatever I'm doing, it's all on my own willingness.

Continue to stay in denial and you will suffer Jimin. Wake up and see the truth for yourself. You have sunken too deep into the lies those people fed you. You won't be able to survive Jimin! You will die! God, I can't believe that you are the extreme stupid type. Wake up and get out of here. I don't want to see you anymore.

Jimin sees himself turn his back and walk further and further away from him. He too decides to leave and wake up to the real world. He is acting on his own will.

Jimin wakes up and finds himself all patched up and on the ground next to his car. "Someone must have brought me to the hospital." Jimin murmurs before standing up and heading into his building. He decides he will stay the night.

He sat on the sofa that is in his main area as he thought back to what he himself said to him. "Pawn? Am I really doing these for someone else? Who? Who is making me do all this? No it can't be. I'm doing this for myself right? Wait why do I need to kill those government officials?" Questions swirl Jimin's mind. His actions with no real answer.

His head started to hurt and he decides to drop the topic for another day. He heads up to his office and decides to stay there for the night. He is in no shape to go home like this. He just hopes that maybe he can find real answers to his actions.

~~~

"Namjoon! Namjoon! I have some news you might want to hear." Jungkook runs in, his phone still in his hand.

Namjoon looks up at the younger with a quizzical look, "What is it that is so important?"

"Jimin was seen at the hospital with Jung Su, that gang leader who has a lot of support from the politicians. Jung Gin is apparently being assigned to Jimin as well. Another shocking news is that Jung Gin was Jimin's boyfriend in his university days." Jungkook said the whole chunk without breathing at all.

The rest of the boys who happen to hear the whole chunk be said had shocked expressions on their faces. Namjoon remained quiet as he analysed the whole situation.

"Do you think the killing might have been Jung Su's plan? I mean the guy basically is a free man whether or not he actually commits a crime." Jin nonchalantly says.

"Wait a sec! That might be it, Jung Gin must have influenced Jimin somehow. Jung Su is not a man of his words, he will kill those who are not of any use to him. I hear someone is actually telling him to do things as well." Hoseok adds.

"Then should we head back to make sure of Jimin's safety?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know. We really need to think things through. Jung Su is not a man we should mess with." Namjoon states. Indeed Jung Su is dangerous.