三十三

"Shit! Jung Gin, you went way too far. Did I not say that you can't come here on your own?" The guy who just came shouted at Jung Gin.

Jung Gin rolled his eyes as he looks at Jimin being tended to, "It doesn't matter to me Jung Su. That guy, he escaped from me in the first place. It is not my fault that I am hurting him now."

"You don't do that to anyone! Your temperament has only gotten way worse. I've had enough of your actions that never ever passes through that useless mind of yours!" The man who rushed in to help Jimin, now known as Jung Su shouted at his brother Jung Gin.

"What the hell! I did you a favour by finding him." Jung Gin stomps off.

Jung Su carried Jimin up and went out to the main road to catch a taxi. The injuries seemed really serious. Jung Su knows that Jung Gin punches can really break one's bones, so it would be safer to bring Jimin to the hospital for a check.

"Jung Gin, go home! I'll see you later and we will have a talk about this whole thing." Jung Su shouts as he stops a taxi and enters with Jimin.

Jung Gin huffs and goes back home. He was going to get a hell of a scolding when his brother comes home. He has been struggling ever since Jimin broke up with him a few years ago, right before their graduation from University. He flunked his exams and didn't get his degree and he was stuck in a slump, simply because he was obsessed with a certain boy.

"Shit, who do I call as a time like this?" Jung Su is in the taxi with a unconscious and bleeding Jimin.

Soon they reach the hospital and Jung Su carries Jimin into the hospital, letting the nurses do what they do to Jimin. The injuries were pretty serious.

~~~

Namjoon and the boys were in the warehouse with RM.

"Jimin didn't report us to the authorities? They haven't even been activated to find us." Jin asks as he sat on the floor that was laid with blankets.

"Appears so, but we can't let our guard down. Government officials were killed, they should be searching for evidence by now." Namjoon says. He is currently on the tablet that RM had brought.

"We used guns and not the mention, those guns were from the black market. Anyone could have gotten it, I doubt we are on the suspect list since they believe we are still in Jimin's custody." Yoongi yawned.

"Wahhh Taehyung ah, you were so cool for your first time, maybe you are fit for the job." Jungkook compliments Taehying for the job earlier.

"Thanks Kookie." Taehyung smiles.

"Yah Jungkook! Don't teach Taehyung things like that. He isn't a real criminal like us. We purposely have him arrested so he can be with us." Hoseok scolds.

"Sorry hyung." Jungkook sheepishly smiles as he scratches the back of his head.

The boys all eat and chit chat, not knowing what had happened to Jimin. They don't plan on going back either, well that was the initial plan anyway.

"Don't you think that it weird that he isn't looking for you guys? After all he would get in trouble if you go missing under his watch. I'm not telling you guys to go back, but he might be in trouble." RM nonchalantly said.

The boys all looked up and thought it over, they do think that it was weird but they don't really want to be kept in captivity again.

~~~

"Sorry, but how is his condition?" Jung su asks one of the nurse who came out of the room they had taken Jimin to.

"Oh he is fine, just excessive bleeding. Everything is intact so don't worry. We will patch him up and you can bring him home." The nurse says and leaves. Jung Su breathes a sigh of relief that no permanent damage was done.

He calls a good friend of his and informs his friend about Jimin's conditions. He ends the call and sigh. "That stupid Jung Gin, causing trouble for me again."

Jimin is just a pawn in someone else's plan.