二十五

10k reads huh? Anything you guys want to see? I really want to hear from you all. It's alright if you don't want to make yourself known. I hope you enjoy the story so far.

~~~

Jungkook left the room and went downstairs to where all the boys were resting at, well except for Jimin of course. Jungkook was blushing slightly as he walked down the stairs, all the boys looked up.

"Looks like someone got some action from Dr Park right there." Jin teased. Taehyung shot up, "What?!"

There were 'no fair' s and 'lucky bastard' s echoing throughout the room when Jimin walked out of his room wear just a white t-shirt and shorts.

"Do you guys want to go back? It's over already, I need to write my report. I can call the station if you guys want to go back now." Jimin asked as he pushed up his specs.

"Can we stay here?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin nodded, "Yea, but keep your voices down and don't make a mess of the place."

Jimin then made his way back to his office and started doing his report, and the boys, they huddled together and started to whisper.

"So we somehow made Taehyung join us and now all of us are under Jimin's care. What are we going to now that we got this close to him?" Hoseok asked.

Right all of them have plans of their own of making Jimin theirs but Jimin is also doing the same thing. What a twisted friendship. Jungkook stared at all of them with big doe eyes dumbfounded.

"I thought you guys just want to claim him, not make him like us. This is wrong, don't you guys love him to bits? Why are you doing this." Jungkook was confused from the start.

The confession was just a stepping stone to their goal, but as they were building up to the confession, they fell in love with the small boy who is so pure and innocent.

"We love him too much so we want him to join us instead, it would be so much easier instead of hiding from him." Namjoon said as he clenched his chest where his heart lies. The years of separation is tearing him from inside out.

"Aish, I don't care whether or not he joins us, as long as he is with us I'm good. Getting him to join us is a little troublesome and I want to sleep." Yoongi yawned as his body took up one whole couch.

"But.." Jungkook starts, "what about Jimin's feelings? Won't he feel hurt because you guys try to force him into this messed up world of ours?"

The boys all stopped a while to think. They thought about Jimin's feelings for once but someone had to say something.

"I mean, isn't Jimin supposed to be a counsellor for criminals? Wouldn't he be familiar with our messed up world? I mean look at his treatments, pretty sure something is wrong." Jin voiced.

All the boys agreed with him, indeed Jimin was weird and very weird at that fact. They have never gone for counselling but they were sure this wasn't the way.

They didn't realise Jimin was at the top of the stairs listening to their every word.

"Talking about me boys?" Jimin's sweet voice echoed through the room. The boys were shocked that Jimin was just standing there and they don't even know how much he has heard.

"How much have you heard?" Namjoon is the first to ask.

"Ohhh, enough. It is true I know your world well, but I will not join you guys. You will join me instead." Jimin smirked as he stared at the boys.

They were shocked at that statement, join Jimin? Who was Jimin kidding anyway, these boys are a different type of insane. The boys stared at him hard, trying to figure out what kind of mentality Jimin had.

"You're not serious, are you? Join you? Jimin, look at your profession and if you can treat criminals with messed up minds, I'm pretty sure you're sane enough not to have us as your comrades." Jin mocked Jimin.

Jimin only smiled, as he descended the staircase and made his way towards the boys.

"I'm sane you say?" Jimin scoffed, "yea I'm sane."

The boys eyed his every move, until Jimin stops near them, but not near enough for them to touch. Then a mysterious smile appeared on Jimin's face.

He snapped.