三十六

Reunion dinner right now

Reunion dinner right now. Happy chinese new guys!

Right to the story then.
~~~

"Namjoon, we should head back to the building. We don't know how Jimin is doing. Don't you love him? Namjoon, remember your words." Hoseok pesters Namjoon who is walking away from him. Hoseok have spot on intuitions.

If something was amiss, Hoseok would feel it right away and this is one of those times that something is definitely wrong.

"Not now Hoseok. I have other things to worry about. Jimin is not one of those things right now. He is a abled bodied man with high smarts. Nothing bad would happen." Namjoon brushed Hoseok away.

"Mark my words Namjoon. Soon enough he will try to kill himself from the pressure." Hoseok says and goes back to the couch he had originally been sitting.

The boys are all currently leisurely sitting around the room and doing their own things. They will have to go back to Jimin's place soon, after a news of the psychiatrist pops up.

~~~

It is morning, after a night's sleep, Jimin sits in the foyer of his building. His head feels slightly better now but it still feels sore. His mind has questions swirling all around.

"Where are the answers? If they were out of my own will, shouldn't I have the answers to these questions?" Jimin murmurs to himself.

The door opens and in comes Jung Gin with a sadistic smile on his face.

"You seem better Jimin. I should have hit you harder so you would stay in bed for weeks." Jung Gin laughs. He walks over to where Jimin was sitting and sat down next to him.

"I don't have your appointment today, why are you here exactly?" Jimin asks without looking up.

"You shouldn't be so cold, remember the good old days right? Oh right, I'm here to remind you of something." Jung Gin leans in close to Jimin's ear, "You're mine."

Jung Gin stands up and walks to the door, "You will never be able to escape my clutches."

He leaves and Jimin sat there frozen. He thought he already left Jung Gin long ago. He thought he left the dark past behind.

A few moments later, the doors burst open. "Jimin! Jimin! Are you alright?" Jungkook have rushed into the building with a disguise on.

Jimin was still trembling. Jungkook held the smaller boy in his arms. Jungkook slipped out of the warehouse and came to Jimin when he overheard the conversation between his two hyungs about going back to Jimin's. The last words that Hoseok muttered about Jimin trying to kill himself didn't sit with him.

"Jungkook. You're back. Oh god, you got me so worried, you guys were gone for such long time. I might go to jail if you guys are missing." Jimin tries to remain his composure in front of Jungkook.

"Jimin, stop acting strong. If you need to, I'll be here for you." Jungkook hugs Jimin tightly in his arms. Jimin strangely feels safe with Jungkook. Its like his previous worries were nothing. He could relax in the arms if someone who he loves and someone who loves him.

They stayed that way a little. Jungkook just sitting there and keeping his hyung company. "I'm right here. I won't let you break apart. I won't let you lose it." Jungkook mumbles.

Jimin slowly falling asleep in Jungkook arms with a small smile on his face. He lays Jimin down on the sofa properly and reached for the phone. He called the warehouse.

"Hello?" Jungkook says into the phone.

"Jungkook?! What the hell? Where the hell are you right now?" Namjoon shouts into the phone.

In the background, Hoseok shouted, "He is at Jimin's!"

"Is that true, you're at Jimin's?" Namjoon ask in a soft voice this time. Jungkook just makes a sound of agreement, "He seem to be pretty shaken up. You guys better come back. I don't think he would do anything to us anyway." Jungkook answers.

He have to get his hyungs to the building as soon as possible. "Jung Gin came. I saw him leaving the place when I was opposite the street. I thought I would watch from afar but the guy left the place and I rushed in. Jimin was shaking uncontrollably. He must have done something."

"Don't be reckless Jungkook. What if you get caught? People would report you for sure since you're a top rated murderer." Namjoon lectures.

It is extremely dangerous for the boys to move about with their criminal status.

"Please just come back. Jimin really needs us right now. Jung Gin and Jung Su are onto him." Jungkook pleads their leader figure.

"Why? Why go through the trouble?" Namjoon says annoyed. The boys are all obsessed with Jimin, too obsessed. He felt only normal love for the boy, but he will never risk his life.

"Hyung, we should go. Jimin is in danger right? We have to help him." Taehyung could be heard over the phone.

Namjoon sighs, "Contact our siblings."