Conflicts and news

Katie's POV
*3 Weeks Later*

There was aspects of my life right now that seemed great, but then there were the things that no one else knew of besides myself.

Calum and I were amazing, Liam was so happy about it and so was the rest of the world pretty much. There was even one magazine that called us the hottest new couple and now whenever Calum mentions it I get all flustered and giggly.

It was the most perfect relationship I had ever seen or even been apart of.

But when there was no cameras or boyfriends or brothers around, I can't help the annoyance inside me that keeps growing by the day.

And all because Niall refuses to talk or even look at me for some unknown reason.

He's being such a baby about something that I have yet to figure out but I will pry it out of him no matter how long it takes me.

Suddenly my morning thoughts were cut off by the blaring sound of Calum's alarm clock.

I groaned and rolled away from Calum as he attempted to hold me close.

"Come back, baby." He whined as I shuffled further away from him.

I mumbled and whined under my breath as he finally rolled over to his phone to turn the alarm off.

"Is that better?" He chuckled as I eagerly rolled back to his side of the bed. His arms were back around my waist in a matter of seconds as I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Katie." He whispered quietly and I sighed happily.

"I love you more." I whispered back just like we did every morning before we had to face the problems and craziness of the outside world.

But it was true, I loved him so much. He was my rock and right now I'm not sure what I would do without him. Especially last week when I had caught the flu and he stood there the whole time holding my hair back, He has to be the best boyfriend ever.

We reluctantly got out of bed and I showered and got dressed first while Calum focused on his phone.

"I'm going to get some breakfast, meet me down there when you're ready."

I was given a kiss goodbye before I walked out of the hotel room and towards the elevator.

Just as I reached the doors they closed but I was sure I saw Niall in there!

"Screw it." I mumbled and dashed to the stair case. Thankfully we were only on the tenth floor so it didn't take me long to get to the ground floor, Although I was very puffed out by the time I got there I still caught up to the elevator.

The doors opened and luckily it was just Zayn and Niall in the small lift.

"I need to talk to you." I panted out and they both looked at me worryingly.

"You okay Katie?" Zayn asked as he walked towards me and rubbed my back slightly.

I nodded and bent over to rest my hands on my knees as I tried hard to regain my breath. Zayn pointed out that I might need my inhaler so I dug through my jacket pocket until I found it and quickly pushed the button to breath in the relaxing fumes. The whole time Niall just stood there and watched me like he was worried but didn't utter out one word.

He attempted to walk around me but I stuck my hand out so it was in his way.

"I really need to talk to you."

He narrowed his eyes at me and I did the same as I was really getting sick of his silent treatment.

"I see this doesn't involve me." Zayn mumbled as he walked away, the look on Niall's face let me know that he really didn't want to be alone with me.