Drunken word vomit

Katie's POV

*Two weeks later*

Two weeks flew by as if life was on fast forward.

Tour was going great but everyday I would miss Calum more and more.

Simon decided that the manager of One Direction was to become my temporary manager while I was on tour with them so she has been working me hard and pushing me to write new songs and put myself further into the world of fame.

Like today she organized for me to go onto the Ellen show meaning I had to get out of bed soon to practice.

I love Ellen and think she is an inspiration to many people but why the hell does she have to make me practice so early?!

"Come on Katie, you need to get up soon." Liam announced as he walked to the back of the tour bus where the bunks were.

I groaned and turned around so my face was hidden by Niall's chest.

Yeah I'm sleeping in Niall's bunk with him right now.

But to be fair, my bunk is at the top of Liam's and I'm way too lazy.

But yet again, I would be lying if I said that was the only reason for being in his bed.

Niall's chest rumbled with a silent laugh as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead, I kept my face in his chest as I tried to fall back to sleep.

"Niall don't encourage her." Liam sighed as he walked away and I lifted my head off the bed to see if he was still in view.

Luckily he wasn't anywhere visible and if I couldn't see him then that meant he couldn't see me. I huffed and let my head fall against the mattress again but gave Niall some space as I rested my head a few inches away from his so I could look at him.

He was very easy on the eyes, even when he had just woken up.

"You should probably get up soon." He whispered to me but his actions stated otherwise as he pulled my fluffy yellow blanket higher up my shoulders.

It went silent as I continued to look into his eyes, I didn't want to leave and judging how Niall had suddenly tightened his grip around my waist then I'm guessing he doesn't want me to either.

We would only be apart for a few hours but with Calum halfway across the world I need someone to hug me and Niall is a very good hugger. A few hours apart starts to feel like years when you spend everyday together for two weeks.

"Or maybe we could do this instead." He leaned closer so his lips were ghosting over my own and my eyes closed as I waited for his touch.

I haven't kissed him over the past two weeks, not since that day we were watching the Muppets together but for some reason I was willing to let him now of all times when my brother is in the same freaking bus.

Sure we cuddle a lot and there has been a few kisses on cheeks or foreheads but I feel like properly kissing him would be wrong, especially when it's behind Calum's back.

My mind was telling me to move away, actually everything in me was telling me to move away but I just couldn't bring myself to stop him.

I went against my better judgement and leaned in closer but before our lips touched a voice boomed through the bus making me jump and move away.

"Katie get your butt out of bed before Annie comes and kicks it!" Liam shouted making Niall laugh and me sigh.

I rolled my eyes and literally fell out of the bunk. I pulled my blanket tighter around me and dragged myself to the front of the bus where Liam was waiting for me.