Another chance.

Liam's POV

I stormed into the lounge room with every intention of yelling in Sophia's face but as I got there I saw everyone laughing and having a good time.

Could I really blow up at her in front of everyone?

I wasn't quiet sure if I even believed Calum but why would he make up something like that. I don't think he even knows what Sophia did to Katie when they first met. Sophia never got along with Katie from day one which is why something deep inside me knows that she did this but how could I ask her about it if everyone is here.

Sophia's laugh knocked me out of my thoughts and I looked over at her to see her smiling and giggling at some lame joke Harry had just told. The little voice inside me came back reminding me that right now she was laughing and being happy while Katie was in her room miserable. I couldn't wait until everyone left I needed to confront her now.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Calum run towards me like he knew what was about to happen but he was far to late to stop me.

"SOPHIA!" Everyone turned to look at me with wide eyes because of how loud and angry my voice was but I don't even care right now.

She gave me a smug look and sat still in her seat, not even scared of me but that is about to change.

"How dare you lay a hand one my sister again! What the hell were you thinking slapping her?" My voice increased in volume with every word I spoke but I stayed in the same spot not daring to walk any closer to her in case I snapped again.

People gasped at what I said. Katie was so tiny that all the boys felt the need to be overprotective of her so it was fairly easy to see the looks on their faces change to disgust when they processed what I had just said.

"I don't know what your talking about." She talked so calmly and cocky that it just increased my level of anger.

"BULLSHIT! You slapped her! How do you not understand that Katie is my priority right now not you. I can almost feel her pain myself right now and to know that my so called girlfriend is the reason behind it just pisses me off to no end!" I swear right now that there should be steam coming out of ears with how angry I am and the look of hurt on her face doesn't even affect me.

"That's why I did it! Because all you care about is that little bitch! You have known me longer and yet you completely ignore me when she is around!" She stood up and tried to walk towards me but I didn't want to be anywhere near her.

"Don't you dear take another step towards me! I spent years trying to find a way to get Katie in my life and when I finally do all you do is push her away from me! At this point she trusts any one of these boys here more then me and that is because of you!" I spat the words at her with so much hatred that all eyes looked at me shocked, I even shocked myself.

"Why would you do that? Katie is fragile and your just breaking her!" Ashley stood up from next to Harry and made her way towards Sophia.

"Why don't you just stay out of it." Sophia replied flatly and went to push Ashley away from her but I stepped in before she managed to hurt anyone else.

"Don't you even attempt to lay your hands on her either! Ashley is god damn right! Katie is tiny and fragile and all your doing is pushing her over the edge." As I yelled at Sophia again Ashley tried to ran towards Katie's room but Harry caught her and whispered something in her ear that made her sit down again.

"I think it's best if you leave. I trusted you to be around Katie again and then you go and do this." I lowered my voice while talking this time trying to hold in the rest of the screaming that I so desperately wanted to do.