29

"Sana~",Jihyo is waking up Sana when she's finish cooking for the others.And she already ate.
"Mm..",Sana whined.
"Wake up~We need to be early~",Jihyo said and Sana woke up immediately.
She yawns.
"The food is there.I'm gonna go take a shower right now.",Jihyo said.Sana nods and stretch her body.
It's already 4 in the morning.
While Rose and Irene are preparing right now.
.
.
Jihyo and Sana are at the gate right now waiting for the two and the new students.
"What do you think about the new students Jihyo?",Sana ask.
"I don't want to judge Sana or guess who they are.",Jihyo said and look at her.She pouts.
"I just want to guess who they are.What do you think?Are they a bully?If so then,nope.If they are good to be friends then I'll be friend with them.",Sana said.
"Oh hey guys~Sorry Am I late?",Rose said.
"No your not.We just came so early.",Jihyo said.
"Very early.",Sana said.Rose giggled.Then Irene came.
"Are they not here yet?",Irene ask.
"Not yet.Principal texted me that they will be here in 6.
.
.
"Oh hello can we ask?",a boy ask.
They look at them.
"What is it?",Rose ask.
"Do you know the student council?",he ask.
"Oh that's me.Are you the new student?",Jihyo ask.
"Ah..Yes I am.Actually my friends who are new students are not here yet.Maybe just a seconds.",the boy said.
"And I'm Hyun David anyways.",he said.
"Hyun?",Jihyo ask.
"Yes why?",he ask.
"Nothing.I'm Park Jihyo.",she said.
"I'm Minatozaki Sana."
"I'm Bae Irene.",
"And I'm Park Chaeyoung."
"You both are siblings or cousins?",David ask the Park.
"No we aren't.We're friends.",Jihyo said and two came.A girl and a boy.
"Here they are.Guys introduce yourselves.",David said.
"Hi I'm Hyun Ben.Nice meeting you.",he said.
"And I'm Hyun Charlie.We are cousins if you'll are confuse.",she said.
"I'm Park Jihyo the student council."
"Bae Irene."
"I'm Park Chaeyoung."
"And I'm Minatozaki Sana.To be honest you three are quite tall.",she giggled.
"Oh are we that tall?",Charlie ask.The four nods.
"So just you three?",Jihyo ask.
"No..we have a friend,a new student too but she will not be here today.Maybe tomorrow she will be here.",Ben said.
"That's ok.So shall we go and tour around?",Jihyo said.The three nods.
'They are familiar.',Irene's mind.
"Sorry but you three are familiar.Did we met somewhere?",Irene ask the three.
"No..no we didn't.Why?",Charlie ask.
"Oh nothing.I thought I saw you three somewhere.Just don't remind that.",Irene said.Charlie just nod.
'Sorry it's just for our good and hers.'
"So this is the canteen.That's the Principal office and that is my office.Feel free to go to my office if you have problems like bullying you so that I can take action of it.",Jihyo said.
"No one can bully us.Don't worry.",Ben said.
"Yeah.We are strong person.We assure you that.",David said.
"Good then and ohh it's already 7:48.You guys know your classrooms?Right?",Jihyo ask.
"Me and Rośe are classmate so don't worry we know.",Charlie said.
"We know too.",Ben and David said.
Now they went to their classrooms.
"So can I ask you Charlie?",Rose ask her.
"What is it?",she ask.
"Why did you three and your other friend transferred here?",she ask.
"Well as we heard.This school is more better than the other schools.People here are talented and I know some are good people and some are bad people here.Right?",Charlie said.Rose giggled.
"Right.",she said.
"And I heard the name Lee Jieun transferred here too?",Charlie ask.
"Oh yes.She's from BHU before.Gladly she transferred here.",she said.
"Can we meet your friends and her?You know so that we can have some friends.",she said.
"No problem~",she said happily.
"Maybe later?",she ask.
"Ok then.Where do you guys meet anyways?",Charlie ask.
"Canteen.That's the only place we gather.",Rose said as they enter at their classroom.
While someone saw a familiar figure.
'Is that?..No way.'
She just enter to the classroom.
.
.
"Chaeyoung.Tell what's her name that saved you?Please just her name.",Mina begged.
"Unnie..aish ok.Her name is Charlie.",Chaeyoung said and Mina stop.
"Charlie?",she ask.Chaeyoung look at her.
"Yes.She's the one who help and Yes she's the Charlie you know.",Mina gasped.
"That means she's alive?",Mina ask.
"Unnie I don't know too.Let's go.They are waiting for us.",Chaeyoung said.
.
"Oh hey guys.Where are the others?",Chaeyoung ask as they sit with their friends.
"The others get our food.As well as the others food.",Tzuyu said.
They nod.
"Unnie so how's the new students?",Wendy ask.
"Oh they are tall.Two boys and One girl.",Irene answered.
"Are they good looking?What's your impression about them?",Jisoo ask.
"Well they are kind,good looking,ehmm intimidating?Cool.",Rose said.
"For they are seems familiar but I just don't know where I saw them.",Irene said.
"What's their name?",Joy ask.
"The two boys are Ben and David.The other girl is Charlie.They said that the other one will be here tomorrow.",Sana said.
'Charlie?But Ben and David?',Chaeyoung's mind.
"Charlie?Is that one of Hwanhye's friend?",Tzuyu ask.
"We think the same.That's why I ask her if we met somewhere.",Irene said.
"Charlie?Is she tall or no?",Chaeyoung ask.
"Of course she's tall.Why?",Sana ask.
"Wait wait.Is her hair grey?",she ask again.
"Yes how did you know?",Rose ask.Chaeyoung gasp she look at Mina.
"Wait she's her?",Mina ask.The others look at them confuse.
"Guys she's Charlie?The Charlie,friend of Hwanhye.Remember?I met her at night.That's why I'm late.",Chaeyoung explained.
"Then that means..",Wendy said.
"I don't know.She said to me we will meet tomorrow and I didn't expect she will be here.",Chaeyoung said in unbelievably.
As she said that someone came.The three saw the group of girls.
"Let's go there.Maybe It's time.They are talking about us already.",Charlie said.
"Your right.",Ben or should we say Bravo.
"Let's ready ourselves for a bunch of questions then.",David or should we Delta.
The students look at them.They were stan at their good looking and to their height.
They walk to where they are.
"Hello guys.I think you'll already know.",Charlie smiled and look at Chaeyoung.They look at the with shock.

"Hey look who's that three?",Seulgi ask and pointed at them.They all look.
Jieun look carefully.They get the tray of foods.
"No way.",Jieun mumbles and fasten her walk.
"Hey wait unnie~",Jihyo said.But Jieun just look at the three.She needs to confirm it.
When Jieun is at their back.The three look at her and smiled.
Jieun was shock and getting teary.
Delta gets the tray and put at the table.
In just one snap of the three the whole world time stop.The others were confuse.
IU hug them and cry.
"Sorry.",Charlie said.
IU tighten her hug at them.
When the others came they are shock too.
IU wipes her tears.
"Where Hwanhye and Alpha?",IU ask.They look at each other and they don't know what to say.
"IU..Alpha sacrifices herself.",This time IU froze and cries but still frozen.
"No..no..Isn't that you'll are immortal!?~Why..why!How!",IU shouts.Charlie support her.The others are crying too.They saw Alpha and they now remember who they are.
"She did it for Hwanhye.Sorry..sorry.",Charlie said and cries too.The boys look down so that they will not cry too but failed.
"Tell us then.How about Hwanhye?",IU said in sad voice.
"Guys sit first.All of you.And we will say it and answer you questions.",Charlie said.The others sits and put down the foods at the table.
Charlie sigh.
"Where's Hwanhye?",IU ask immediately.
"Hwanhye..she's alive.",Bravo said.As they heard that they were relief.
"But..",they look at them.
"It's a bad news.",Delta said.
"What do you mean?",Yeri and Lisa ask at the same time.
"I guess I will say the whole story.",Charlie said and sigh.
.
.
.
So she said the story.
"Alpha sacrifices herself for Hwanhye.She studied the forbidden magic so that Hwanhye..Ehmm..Will be back to herself.",Bravo said.They didn't said the other story about it.They can't say it.
"She's ok then that means tomorrow she will be here?",Jennie ask calmly.
They nod.They sigh in relief again.
IU stand up.
"I want see her now.",Charlie look at her.
"IU tomorrow please.",Charlie said.IU just sigh.
Then they bring back the time.
"We will be there.",David said.
"But you can sit here with us?",Nayeon said.
"It's ok.The students might be confuse.",Ben said.
They understand so they just let them.
"Now it's all ok now.She's safe and alive.",Jihyo said.
"Let's eat guys.Tomorrow she will be here.",Jennie said to them.
'It feels like they are hiding something.',IU thinks.
They just eat and excited for tomorrow.

[A/N:Next chapter will be the ending.I'm warning you already.😇]