2

Me and Rose are here in Instrument classrroom.
"Hello everyone!~~I'm your teacher for this year!~~I'm Min Lucas!~",he said with cheerful way.Ok he's about 30's,I think.
"So before we start..",ok he just said introduce again.
Me and Rose are seatmate again.
I introduced my self as well as Rose again.
"Hi I'm Kim Dahyun the happy tofu.Nice to meet you!~",wow she's..energetic.
Again some compliments gossiping.Well..same reaction from what I reacted to Ms.Chou and Ms.Son.
"Ok tell me what you knows to play in Instruments.",he said.
As it's my turn to introduce I stand up.
"I'm good at violin,drums,flute and piano.",I said and sit down.I look at them and they were amaze.Actually I can play all instruments.
"Me I'm good at guitar and piano.",Rose said.
"I'm good at violin.",Mr.Jeon said..one of my classmates in my first schedule.
"I'm good at piano.",Ms.Kim said the tofu one.
And the time goes by..until it's break time.
"Hey you want to join us?With my friends?",Rose ask.
"If its ok.",I said and she nods.We just walk and talk about random stuff.
And here we are where people going when they want to buy a food,a canteen?We bought some snacks.
We sat down with her 3 friends.
"Hey this is Hitomi one of my classmate.",Rose introduce me to them.
"Hi nice to meet you..friends of Rose.",I said as I bow a little and did the same.
"I'm Kim Jisoo the oldest of our group.",a heart shape lips girl said with smile.Group?
"Kim Jennie.Me and Jisoo aren't siblings or what.",the cat eye girl said with smile.
"I'm Lalisa Manoban a Thai.You can call me Lisa the youngest.",the doll like girl said.
"I'm Hyun Hitomi Hwan Hye or just Hitomi.",I said.
"Your a Japanese?",Ms.Jisoo said.
"Ehm yeah a little.",that's a lie actually.
"How many language you can speak?",Ms.Manoban ask.
"Actually its a lot.",I said.
"And what are they?",Ms.Park ask.
"Well Korean,Japanese,Chinese,English,Thai,Tagalog,and others.",I said.I look at them and they are shock or impress.
"Wow~~~you're good then.",Jisoo said.I just smile shyly.
"Why are you wearing eyeglass btw?",Jennie ask me and I fix my eyeglass.
"Nothing I just like it.Why?",I ask and we eat.
"Oh nothing it's just it suits and if what if..you don't wear an eyeglass?Will we see it?",she ask.I nod and remove a seconds and bring it back.
"So how was it?",I ask.I look at them like they saw an actress.
"Ehem..you..so beautiful!~~",Jisoo said.
"And stunning!!",the 3 said shouting and they shut their mouth as they recognize that some students looking at our seat.
"Thanks.",I said.
"Well you look cool when your wearing eyeglass and your so beautiful when your not wearing your eyeglass.~~"Rose said like praising.
"You even beat our visual.",Jisoo said pouting.
"Nahh..you'll are beautiful than me.",I said.
"Thanks.",they said in unison.
We just eat..
"You know..if you want to be friends with us or just join us..I mean.."
"Friends!?~Sure why not!??~~",I said happily cutting Jennie's word.They smile.
"So welcome our new friend!~~",they said and pat my head and shoulder.I smile..ok I just made a friends..friends?

Huh..friends.

"Yeah friends!~",I said and smile.We just talk some things and it's time to go in our own schedules.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's lunch time and I decided eat quickly and stay at the roof top here in school to feel the wind and..sense some danger or help.
I'm finish now and I'm here at the roof top alone.I told to my new friends that I will go somewhere that's why.
While feeling the wind.I heard someone opened the door and I look if who is it and it's a girl.We look at each other.
"Oh sorry..I thought no one's here.",she said as she was gonna leave.
"No!Wait..it's ok.Just ignore me.I don't own this place though.",I said with smile and look away.Looking at the very end.
I heard she sat down and it looks like she's tired or depressed.I side glance at her because she's at my side,16 feet away from me.She close her eyes.
Me,I'm just listening at the music of air..it's comforting.
"Your a new student here?",she suddenly talk.I look at her.We look at each other.I look away.
"Yes,so your my senior.Right?",I ask.
"Yes.",she said.
Ok I'll describe her.She has this nice body..yeah nice body,she has this big eyes,short hair girl,she looks mature girl and ehm she's beautiful.
"How was your first day here in school?",she ask not looking at her.
"It's nice and I got a new friends.",I said.
"Wait are you the scholar student?",she ask.I look at her.
"Yes,how did you know?",I ask.
"Well I just heard about you somewhere.",she said.
"So I'm the topic here.",I said.
"Actually I'm the school president here.",I quickly bow at her.
"Oh..it's nice to meet you Ms.President.",I said as I bow.
"It's nice to meet you too.Please don't be too formal.",she said.
"My name is Park Jihyo.",she said as she is walking to my front and she lend her hands.I look at it take it.
"I'm Hyun Hitomi Hwan Hye or just Hitomi.",I said and we end our hand shake.
"Ohh..that was long name of you.Your perhaps half half?",she ask.
"Yes I am.",I said and I go back to what my position before.So is she.Now she's beside me.
Suddenly I felt that a house is burning and yeah I'm correct because an ambulance passing.
I use my power to look what's going in there.Yeah one of my power.
I saw a Mother and son inside on the house,in my vision.
The ambulance still not there!
What should I do?I can't just do anything stupid in front of this woman.
Ok I'll just do that.
I secretly make them a way that they don't notice and at last they saw it and escaping.Now they are outside.Thank God.
I sigh mentally.
"Their must be on fire out there.",Jihyo said.I nod.Yeah their is.
"Why are you here anyways?",she ask.
"Nothing I just want to see the top view of this school and feel the air.",I said.
"How about you?",I ask.
"I'm here to relax my mind because of my position here in school.",she said.
"It must be tough.",I said and she hum in agreement.
Someone call her at phone and she answered it.
"Hello..I'm here at usual place..ok..yeah..I'll go there now..Sorry ok..Ok ok bye.",and she hung up.
"I'll gonna go now to my friends.They are waiting for me.",she said.
"I'll go with you.My friends might be looking at me somewhere.",I said and she nod.We go down and some students looking at me.Hell yeah because I'm with the school president.
"Do they know each other?"
"Our school president is beautiful as always but..why is she with the beautiful nerd?"
"That's the scholar right?"
"Yeah she is."
And other thing that they said as we walk.We are now here in canteen.She saw her friends so am I.Her friends and my friends are just one part away in table so we go both direction.
"Bye~",I said to her and walk fast where my friends are.I sat with them.They are still eating.
"You know Park Jihyo?",Jisoo ask.
"I just know her awhile ago.",I said.
"Oh you two look close.",Lisa said.
"Why is theirs so many food here?",I ask look at the table full of foods.
"Oh that foods are Rose foods.She a monster when it comes to foods you know.",Jennie said and Rose look at her.I giggle at her action,it's cute.
"Food is life you know.",she said and eat again.
"You look fit and you're eating a lot food.",I said.
"She's putting at her cheeks that's why her cheeks are chubby.",Lisa said.
"True that's why we call her chipmunk.",Jisoo said.
I just smile at them.
Third Person's POV
"Who's that?",someone ask Jihyo.
She ate her food and answer it.
"She Hitomi the scholar.",she said.
"Oh I know her.She's my classmate in Instrument.",Dahyun said.
"Same she's my classmate in English.",Tzuyu said.
"Guys she's the one I'm talking about.",Chaeyoung suddenly talk.They look at her.
"What do you mean?",someone ask.
"Remember when I was late coming at our dorm and what I said and the situation?",she ask.They nod.
"And?",someone ask.
"She's that girl!~",she whispered half shouting.And now they are shock.
"Her!?~",they all said half shouting.
Chaeyoung nod.
"She's the one who save me from becoming a victim~",she said.
"Wow the world is small.",someone said.
"If you told her name I could thank her you know.",Jihyo said.
"Well I just forgot her name.",Chaeyoung said.
"Wow she's brave then.",someone said.
"But wait..when I met her.She's not wearing any eyeglass you know.",Chaeyoung said.
"Well maybe she forgot that night.",Dahyun said.
"No~How did she grab the gun that quick if she didn't use her eyeglass?",she ask them.
"Your right.",someone ask.
"Maybe that's a fake eyeglass then.",Tzuyu said.
"Yeah.",the others agree at their maknae.
They just ate and some of them thinking how cool and at last they saw the hero who saved Chaeyoung's life.They started to admire her.
"I can't believe I saw her again.",Chaeyoung's mind.