Prologue

"Wow..what a beautiful night.",I said to myself while looking at the buildings light and cars moving.
   I'm here at the toppest building at the very edge.
  "What an evolution.",I said and feeling the cold air slapping my body softly.
   I smile at myself.
   "It's better to roam around and save life I guess.",I wear my cloak and mask.I stood up and look at the very ground of this building.I jump at this tall building.Yes,I jump.
    Hi,I'm Hyun Hitomi Hwan Hye or you can call me Hitomi or Hwanhye.A secret savior of life.Well I save a people in shadows.
   I disappear and I appear at the ground that no one saw me,that means I'm between at a two building.I change my cloth into a normal cloth.Well ehem,I have a powers.
     I came out with scarf.
     I went in at 7/11.
    I look for a super spicy ramen that is in a cup.
   I buy it and go at the cashier.
   "Miss I'll eat it here please can you put a hot water?",I ask.
    "Ok ma'am.",she said and I gave the money.
    "Just gave it to me there.",I said to her while the water is getting to boil.
   I sat down at the corner facing the window,looking at the people that are walking and car that are passing by.
    I'll tell you something about me..hmm..how will I start?Ok.
   I live a long life.I'm a thousand year old.You know,my figure is a teenager because that's one of my powers.
    "Here's your ramen ma'am.",the lady gave it to me and I just nod as a thank you.I open it and grab a chops stick.I sip on it as some black men came.I look away and go back where I'm looking from.
    Someone sit beside me and it's a girl that is eating..and..wow she's gorgeous and I bet she's smaller than me.
    As I sip,someone put down the curtain that blocks the view.I look at the man and it's one of the black men.They close the door but me I don't care..I know what this is.
   The man pointed me knife at the back.I look at the girl beside me.The man is pointing her the knife too.She is froze and looks nervous..but me hella no.I just eat and he whisper.
    "Are joking around!You two get down!",he shouted.The people are in in here are gathered same as the cashier.What the heck is this?They don't have a guard?
    "Put all your money here!",the man said as he throw a bag while the other men in black bagging a money at cashier and foods.Why don't they rob the rich building!?
    I look at them putting their moneys with fears.
    "You!Where is you're money!",the man a while ago shout at me.He's pointing a gun on me.
    "Sorry I'm poor.I don't have money.",I said like I really fear them.I don't feel fear you know.It's just for the sake of my identity.
    "I don't believe you!Put it or die.",he said terrifying me.I sigh mentally.I act like 'terrified'.
    "Ok ok I have.",I said in fear and get my money at my pocket and gave it to them.
     The men in black gather and some of them take our cellphones but it's too late guys.Haha!!
*sound of a police siren*
     "You're surrounded!!Give up!!This is the police!!",the police shout.They look at us.
    "Who texted!",the leader I think that shouted.We look at him with fears.
     "Who!!",he shout at us and point us a gun.
     "Get one of them.So that we can escape!",he shouted at his men.
    The men in black was gonna grab the cute girl beside me earlier but..
    "Hey don't take her!Take me instead.",I said and he look at me and grab me to stand up.I look at the girl and smile at her.
    "I have a citizen here!!Make a way!!",the leader shout as they are hiding at my back.So me I act like I'm terrified.
    Hiding from a citizen eyy..
    I look at the police and they look at each other.
    "Make a way!Put down your guns!",the commander I think shouted at his fellow police.
    We started walking slowly in sideways while his point a gun at me.
    "Open the car.",he said to his man and he did.
    I'm getting sick of this.As his men went inside of their car and this man is not pointing the gun at me.I use my chance to fight..I guess..when he is gonna open the door.
    I elbowed his face,get his lefr arm and break IT a little.I get his gun..the one and only gun..I kick him down and point them the gun.
    "Drop the knives or else.",I said and readying to shoot.They drop their knives.The polices came and they were shock that a 'teenager' knows how to hold a gun.
    "Give me that kid.Are suppose to know how to hold a gun?",the commander ask as I gave it.I smile awkwardly.
    "Well sir I was watching a lot of actions.That's why.",I said but in reality..I know how.
    They arrest the men in black.
    "Well then..don't do that again.It's dangerous..you can go home now.Your family are maybe be worried at you.",He said and I nod.I bid a little goodbye.I turn around..well I don't have a family..they are long long dead.Well..
    Well that was..easy?
    "Hey wait!!",I look at the girl who shout that at me and it's the cute girl.I face her.
     "I..thank you for what you did.",she said with a nervous on her voice.
    "That was a risky move of yours so I'm here to thank you.",she said a little bit shy.
    "That's ok.Make sure you will be safe.",I said and I was gonna leave when I turn around but..
    "What's your name?",she ask.I turn my head to look at her.
    "My name's Hitomi.",I said and step away.
    "I'm Chaeyoung!Thank you again!",she said and I smile just walking away going home.Well that was weird..for me.Before I will go home I set a shadow clone of mine to look around for who needs help in danger.Well I did that at a place where no one can see.I walk away again and go at my dorm that only me lives here.
   As I enter I lazily get off my shoes and sit at the couch.
    I make my dorm warm.Oh yeah,one of my powers is controlling the temperature.Yeah temperature.Ok I'll spoil you..I have a lot of powers or magic.
   I change my clothes to pajama.I lay my body to my bed and sleep.
  Second day will be..my college time.
    Well I didn't go to schools to my past life because hello I live my life for so long long.So I decided to go to college this.

      It will be my first time though..hella men.I'm already a smart lady..and my age will be 18.
    I sleep now to take a rest.Cuz tomorrow..I will buy some school staff.I will try to live a normal life this time.
     I want to try this 21st century..I just felt like something will be fun going there.
   Ok bye~~
   Zzzzzzzz..that's me!!